Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
|Heroes:|| Storm Spirit|
|Factions:||Order of the Oyo|
|Other Lore:||Yoy and Oyo|
Brewmaster is the progeny of his Celestial father, and mortal mother. Like other Celestials, he has an affinity with the natural elements of wind, fire, and earth. Unlike other Celestials, however, Mangix is the only one attuned to more than one element. Because of this, he is able to split into three separate elemental warriors, although he may not be fully aware of this ability, as he is always inebriated when this split occurs. Mangix prefers alcoholic spirits, and disdains rum. He shares the same ancestors as Storm Spirit, Ember Spirit, and Earth Spirit, and regards Storm Spirit as a cousin. The Ruined City is of particular importance to Mangix, where he hopes to return to one day, and be buried there.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Brewmaster
- ▶️ Let's you me and Tusk throw back a tumbler after this, eh?
- ▶️ I'll split that keg with ya when we're through.
- ▶️ Hey, you keep that keg handy.
- ▶️ Brewmaster, try to stay sober, would you.
- ▶️ ▶️ Nice mustache.
- ▶️ ▶️ Brewmaster, after we kill their Ancient, we are getting loaded.
- ▶️ ▶️ So how does one become a Brewmaster? Is it hours as an apprentice? An accredited course? Self given title?
- ▶️ Drink to our coming victory, Brewmaster.
- ▶️ Find me after the battle, Brewmaster. The second round is on me.
Enemies meeting Brewmaster
Enemies killing Brewmaster
- ▶️ This blood must be one hundred eighty proof!
- ▶️ The Twins shall grow drunk on this one's blood.
- ▶️ To drink from this one's blood is to risk blindness.
- ▶️ The Twins shall drink your blood and eat the worm.
- ▶️ I think that one had some blood in his alcohol stream.
- ▶️ Other times, well, we might have shared a brew.
- ▶️ That round was on me.
- ▶️ Yugh, I love a good bar fight.
- ▶️ Could have offered me a swig afore dying.
- ▶️ Hem, the besotted one dies.
- ▶️ I spill your keg, and split your head.
- ▶️ Defeat is a bitter brew, is it not?
- ▶️ Brewmaster, you squander your talents.
- ▶️ You've imbibed your last.
- ▶️ Your vice plagues you no more.
- ▶️ Consider that an intervention!
- ▶️ About time he keeled over. I'm parched!
- ▶️ ▶️ I know a thing or two about drunken masters; and you my friend, are just the town lush.
- ▶️ Have you my chalice, drunkard?
- ▶️ That's enough out of you.
- ▶️ There's not enough alcohol in the world.
- ▶️ I watered your drink.
- ▶️ You should have applied more of yourselves.
- ▶️ Not so fast. I will take that keg.
- ▶️ Oh! The Brewmaster's brew! I always wanted to try this!
- Primal Split description.
- Brewmaster response: ▶️ Rum is for sissies.
- Brewmaster response: ▶️ Our ancestors welcome you home, cousin.
- Brewmaster response: ▶️ You rejoin the spirit plane.
- Brewmaster response: ▶️ Your ember may burn out, but your spirit returns to our ancestors.
- Brewmaster response: ▶️ I will one day return to the Ruined City and again hear the wheel books' song.