|Heroes:|| Storm Spirit|
|Factions:||Order of the Oyo|
|Other Lore:||Yoy and Oyo|
Brewmaster is the progeny of his Celestial father, and mortal mother. Like other Celestials, he has an affinity with the natural elements of wind, fire, and earth. Unlike other Celestials, however, Mangix is the only one attuned to more than one element. Because of this, he is able to split into three separate elemental warriors, although he may not be fully aware of this ability, as he is always inebriated when this split occurs. Mangix prefers alcoholic spirits, and disdains rum. He shares the same ancestors as Storm Spirit, Ember Spirit, and Earth Spirit, and regards Storm Spirit as a cousin. The Ruined City is of particular importance to Mangix, where he hopes to return to one day, and be buried there.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Brewmaster
- Play Let's you me and Tusk throw back a tumbler after this, eh?
- Play I'll split that keg with ya when we're through.
- Play Hey, you keep that keg handy.
- Play Brewmaster, try to stay sober, would you.
- Play Play Nice mustache.
- Play Play Brewmaster, after we kill their Ancient, we are getting loaded.
- Play Play So how does one become a Brewmaster? Is it hours as an apprentice? An accredited course? Self given title?
- Play Drink to our coming victory, Brewmaster.
- Play Find me after the battle, Brewmaster. The second round is on me.
Enemies meeting Brewmaster
Enemies killing Brewmaster
- Play This blood must be one hundred eighty proof!
- Play The Twins shall grow drunk on this one's blood.
- Play To drink from this one's blood is to risk blindness.
- Play The Twins shall drink your blood and eat the worm.
- Play I think that one had some blood in his alcohol stream.
- Play Other times, well, we might have shared a brew.
- Play That round was on me.
- Play Yugh, I love a good bar fight.
- Play Could have offered me a swig afore dying.
- Play Hem, the besotted one dies.
- Play I spill your keg, and split your head.
- Play Defeat is a bitter brew, is it not?
- Play Brewmaster, you squander your talents.
- Play You've imbibed your last.
- Play Your vice plagues you no more.
- Play Consider that an intervention!
- Play About time he keeled over. I'm parched!
- Play Play I know a thing or two about drunken masters; and you my friend, are just the town lush.
- Play Have you my chalice, drunkard?
- Play That's enough out of you.
- Play There's not enough alcohol in the world.
- Play I watered your drink.
- Play You should have applied more of yourselves.
- Play Not so fast. I will take that keg.
- Play Oh! The Brewmaster's brew! I always wanted to try this!
- Primal Split description.
- Brewmaster response: Play Rum is for sissies.
- Brewmaster response: Play Our ancestors welcome you home, cousin.
- Brewmaster response: Play You rejoin the spirit plane.
- Brewmaster response: Play Your ember may burn out, but your spirit returns to our ancestors.
- Brewmaster response: Play I will one day return to the Ruined City and again hear the wheel books' song.