Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
The Second Disciple
|Other Lore:||Gondar's Language|
- While his relationship with Soruq is mostly based on rumor, there is no question that he learned something from the hunter, including words to enchant his weapons.
- Gondar is from an unnamed race, and speaks a unique language, which he uses on rare occasions.
- Among other things, Gondar uses smell to track down his targets.
- According to Gondar, he's never lost a mark.
- Gondar is so well known that he takes jobs based on prestige and challenge first, and compensation second.
- Gondar can grow a beard.
- Gondar occasionally sets traps for his targets.
- Gondar takes pleasure in his work, and is known to be cruel
- Gondar has close ties to Qaldin, and owns a fine set of Qaldin Assassin's weapons.
- Gondar has been to the eastern area of the Scintillant Waste.
- Gondar may have once killed a Djinn.
- Gondar hunts Giants.
- Gondar hunted down and killed the Crimson Cut-throat. It was one of the hardest contracts he had ever accepted.
- Gondar regularly loots his target's corpses as part of his payment.
- Gondar may have once been a bandit.
- Gondar sometimes wears a mask treated with oils and waxes to stave off enemy poisons.
- Gondar is a member of the Pangolin Guild.
- Young members of Gondar's race are called kits.
- Gondar may have killed an Ursine for his first hunt as a kit. Its remains were then fashioned into a set of armor for him.
- Gondar gambles frequently at the race tracks of White Spire, and has been known to cheat.
- Gondar works for the Brass Herald, who may have sent him to hunt down Donte Panlin over a grudge.
- Gondar makes a large amount of bounty from each hunt, more so than most other bounty hunters. This allows him to afford extravagant equipment.
- Gondar has a prior relationship with Riki.
- Gondar has respect for other heroes who possess invisibility.
- Gondar have been to Revtel, and may be working for Mireska's Father to bring Mireska back to the city.
- Meepo knows Gondar, and tells him that he took care of a "thing" for him.
- Gondar apparently survived a dangerous event, possibly the battle at Roseleaf.
The Second Disciple
While Gondar learned a great deal from Soruq, the master hunter also took a second disciple, whose name is unknown. Between the three, a sacred trust was forged. Yet, it was the second disciple who ultimately betrayed Soruq, stealing his secrets, and bringing them to an army of infidels. Angered by this, Gondar set aside his normal duties, and went on the hunt. Enlisting in the infidel army, Gondar tracked down the second disciple, and killed him. Then, using the traitor's own blade, Gondar assassinated the general of the infidel army, and brought the organization to an end.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Bounty Hunter
- ▶️ The coffers of Avernus will open if the hunt goes well today.
- ▶️ Oh look! It's Gondar! You survived! ...Great.
- ▶️ I'm never going back to Revtel, Gondar. Try to force me, and you're a dead man.
- ▶️ Hey Hunter! I took care of that thing for ya.
- ▶️ ▶️ Try to keep up, Gondar!
- ▶️ ▶️ Scarves are hard to pull off, but it really works on you Bounty Hunter.
- ▶️ Point out the valuable ones, Gondar. We'll kill them first.
- ▶️ Mireska could have a future... don't take it from her.
- ▶️ Guess my head's not worth enough for you, Gondar.
- ▶️ Hunter.
- ▶️ Hunter.
Enemies killing Bounty Hunter
- ▶️ Shame there's no bounty on you, Bounty Hunter.
- ▶️ You're never cashing in that bounty.
- ▶️ You'll catch your death out there.
- ▶️ Signed your own death warrant.
- ▶️ There's more than one hunter in these woods.
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust an assassin.
- ▶️ Not bad for a cat toy.
- ▶️ You'll collect no bounty for my pelt.
- ▶️ ▶️ If you think you can bring me down, Bounty Hunter, you've got another thing coming.
- ▶️ ▶️ I'm one bounty you're never cashing in.
- ▶️ I collect your bounty, thththth.
- ▶️ I hope the Brass Herald paid you enough to die.
- ▶️ I'll tell you a secret: I wanted you to find me.
- ▶️ How many ways should we split your bounty, hunter?
- ▶️ Oh! I almost missed you.
- ▶️ Don't track me down if you can't finish the job.
- ▶️ Buy back your own hide now
- ▶️ Your failure was no mystery to me, Bounty Hunter.
- ▶️ Someone put a bounty on a tree?
- ▶️ ▶️ Dead or alive?
- ▶️ That'll teach you to hunt dragons.
- ▶️ ▶️ I spy with my little eye, Bounty Hunter.
Enemies meeting Bounty Hunter
- ▶️ Five heads make a bountiful harvest, but he'll be happy with the price he gets for even one.
- ▶️ ▶️ No more hiding!
- Jinada description.
- Bounty Hunter response: ▶️ Damn, I've lost the scent.
- Bounty Hunter response: ▶️ I've never lost a mark, I'm not going to start now.
- Hunter's Hoard description.
- Wraps of the Seasoned Veteran
- Trap Jaw description.
- Creeper's Cruel Painsaw description.
- Hunter in Distant Sands Set
- Djinn Slayer
- Giant Hunter
- The Crimson Cut-throat Set
- Hardened Hunter's Armor description.
- Hardened Hunter's Mask description.
- Master Assassin's Mask description.
- Trappings of the Pangolin Guild
- Kit of the First Hunt description.
- Pangolier response: ▶️ Be careful betting on the Courier Races... Gondar does not play fair.
- Pangolier response: ▶️ I hope the Brass Herald paid you enough to die.
- Hunter's Glory description.
- Bounty Hunter response: ▶️ Riki, I've always known you were a backstabber.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ I'm never going back to Revtel, Gondar. Try to force me, and you're a dead man.
- Meepo response: ▶️ Hey Hunter! I took care of that thing for ya.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ Oh look! It's Gondar! You survived! ...Great.
- Second Disciple's Bastion
- Second Disciple's Dagger