We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Boots of Travel 2
|Boots of Travel 2|
|Winged boots that grant omnipresence.|
- Double clicking the item while being at least 1500 range away from the team's fountain, automatically targets the fountain's location.
- On level 1, can target allied non-hero units and buildings. On level 2, can additionally target allied heroes.
- Can target any allied unit, except for wards, couriers, Beetles, Homing Missiles and Spin Webs (heroes and illusions on level 1).
- When targeting the ground, automatically chooses the closest valid target to that point. Prioritizes buildings within 325 radius.
- If the next valid target is a building, it teleports 575 range (250 range if it is a shrine outside of the base) away from it.
- Units can be directly targeted. The effect then chases the unit. Buildings cannot be directly targeted, the ground is targeted instead.
- The targeted unit's priority is lowered, meaning it is attacked as the last auto attack target by other units.
- During the channeling, the teleport destination is marked with a visual effect in the same color as the player and a sound is played.
- Both are visible and audible to everyone. The visual effect is also visible on teleporting invisible enemies.
- Also marks the point on the minimap for allies. The mark is in the player's color and lasts as long as the channeling does.
- Provides 200 radius flying vision at the destination point while channeling. The vision lingers for 1 second.
- When the target unit dies or changes ownership during the channeling, the teleport gets cancelled, wasting the cooldown and mana cost.
- Since buildings are not directly targeted, the destruction of the building does not cancel the teleport.
- Shares cooldown with Town Portal Scroll.