Boots of Travel/Changelogs
- Changed movement speed bonus from 38%/44% to a flat 110/130.
- Increased movement speed bonus from 32%/35% to 38%/44%.
- No longer has .
- Now upgrades
- Reduces cooldown from 80 to 40.
- Can now target units.
- No longer consumes a charge.
- Increased building prioritization radius from 700 to 900.
- Increased cost from 400 to 500 (total cost from 2400/4400 to 2500/4500).
- Increased building prioritization radius from 325 to 700.
- Reduced cost from 450 to 400 (total cost from 2450/4450 to 2400/4400).
- Boots of Travel can now be upgraded by purchasing the Recipe again: Allows to target and teleport to allied heroes.
- Reduced cooldown from 50 to 45.
- Reduced cooldown from 60 to 50.
- Added an option to require a stop or halt command in order to cancel .
- Reduced cost from 500 to 450 (total cost from 2500 to 2450).
- now prioritizes buildings first within a 325 radius from the targeted point when ground targeted.
- Added double-click support for Teleport (targets the team's fountain).
- No longer disables the teleport target during the channeling.
- This means that a targeted tower continues attacking and other targeted units continue with any of their orders.
- The targeted unit still has low attack priority as before (means it is attacked last by enemy creeps).
- visual effects are now colored in the player's color (visible to allies only).
- now notifies allies with a ping on the minimap when starting to teleport to a unit.
- Fixed being able to target .
- now shares cooldown with .
- Reduced Recipe cost from 2300 to 2200 (total cost from 2800 to 2700).
- can no longer be cast on heroes and own units.
- Increased Recipe cost from 1500 to 1850 (total cost from 2000 to 2350).
- Increased channel time from 3 to 4.
- now has a 150 mana cost.
- Increased cooldown from 30 to 40.
- Reworked recipe
- Old Boots of Travel:
- Recipe: 2x (1000), (1500)
- Total cost: 2500
- Movement speed bonus: 100
- New Boots of Travel:
- Recipe: (500), 2x (3000)
- Total cost: 3000
- Movement speed bonus: 100
- Now has 3 second channeling, instead of 4 second cast time.
- Can now be targeted on the ground or through the minimap (automatically targets the closest valid target towards the targeted point).
- Can now target any allied unit, instead of only buildings.
- Can now target invulnerable units.
- Fixed not going on cooldown when used.
- Reduced cooldown from 120 to 30.
- Now has 3 second cast time instead of 3 second channel time.
- Can now target any allied building, instead of towers only.
- Happened between 5.11 and 5.31
- Reduced cooldown from 180 to 120.
- Fixed a bug with Boots of Travel cast preview incorrectly highlighting dead units.
- Boots of Travel
now works like a when teleporting to a building.
- This means the teleport can be targeted at an area around a building.
- If the building dies during the teleport, it no longer get canceled.
- The teleport channel time and behavior upon targeting units are unchanged.
- Added a new targeting effect while having the Teleport ability selected.
- Fixed Boots of Travel level 2 not inheriting the lore text of Boots of Travel level 1.
- Upgrading boots of travel while no longer interrupts the teleport.
- Fixed Boots of Travel's effect being a debuff and being purgeable.
- Fixed some minor targeting behavior inconsistencies with Boots of Travel level 1.