Boots of Travel
|Boots of Travel|
|Winged boots that grant omnipresence.|
- Upgrading the item improves the passive Teleport upgrade. Can be upgraded only once.
- The total gold cost for each level is 2500/4500.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Holding ALT causes an icon to appear below every allied heroes' portrait below the top bar of the HUD, showing the allies' teleport status.
- The icon shows their current cooldown on their teleport. If the ally has no teleport item, no icon appears. If it is in the backpack, it appears grey.
- The display prioritizes Boots of Travel over and Boots of Travel level 2 over level 1. It does not show other teleport abilities.
Town Portal Scroll Cooldown: 40/30
- On level 1, allows targeting allied non-hero units. On level 2, additionally allows targeting allied heroes.
- Upon initially equipping the item, automatically sells all currently owned Town Portal Scrolls in the dedicated slot
- Along with his , Boots of Travel gives Arc Warden presence in two lanes, and helps him farm more quickly.
- Tinker needs to teleport a lot, this will allow him to save 90 gold on teleportation scrolls and be able to teleport on creeps and later with the upgraded version on allies.
Heroes with high split pushing potential should always consider Boots of Travel.
- Boots of Travels is useful on all heroes during the late game, where it is needed to make desperate pushes or defenses, especially if one or both teams are dead or away from their bases.
- Consider using Glyph of Fortification to prevent creeps from dying so Boots of Travel can complete channeling of Teleport.
Level 1 icon when Mecha Boots of Travel Mk III is equipped