Boots of Travel
From Dota 2 Wiki
| Boots of Travel|
|Winged boots that grant omnipresence.|
- Upgrading the item improves the Teleport ability. Can be upgraded only once.
- The total gold cost for each level is 2400/4400.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Double clicking the item while being at least 1500 range away from the team's fountain, automatically targets the fountain's location.
- On level 1, can target allied non-hero units and buildings. On level 2, can additionally target allied heroes.
- Can target any allied unit, except for wards, couriers, Beetles, Homing Missiles and Spin Webs (heroes and illusions on level 1).
- When targeting the ground, automatically chooses the closest valid target to that point. Prioritizes buildings within 700 radius.
- If the next valid target is a building, it teleports 575 range (250 range if it is a shrine outside of the base) away from it.
- Units can be directly targeted. The effect then chases the unit. Buildings cannot be directly targeted, the ground is targeted instead.
- The targeted unit's priority is lowered, meaning it is attacked as the last auto attack target by other units.
- During the channeling, the teleport destination is marked with a visual effect in the same color as the player and a sound is played.
- Both are visible and audible to everyone. The visual effect is also visible on teleporting invisible enemies.
- Also marks the point on the minimap for allies. The mark is in the player's color and lasts as long as the channeling does.
- Provides 200 radius flying vision at the destination point while channeling. The vision lingers for 1 second.
- When the target unit dies or changes ownership during the channeling, the teleport gets cancelled, wasting the cooldown and mana cost.
- Since buildings are not directly targeted, the destruction of the building does not cancel the teleport.
- Shares cooldown with Town Portal Scroll.
Recommended heroesArc Warden
- Along with his Tempest Double, Boots of Travel gives Arc Warden presence in two lanes, and helps him farm more quickly.
- Boots of Travel's cooldown is be refreshed by Rearm, allowing Tinker to constantly teleport across the map, and back to his base.
- Heroes with high split pushing potential should always consider Boots of Travel.
- Boots of Travels is useful on all heroes during the very late game, where it is needed to make desperate pushes or defenses, especially if one or both teams are dead or away from their bases.
Level 1 icon when Mecha Boots of Travel Mk III is equipped