Book of the Dead
|Book of the Dead|
Neutral Drop Only
The Book of the Dead is a tier 5 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Books of the Dead are fully sharable.
- For strength heroes, it grants 600 health, 3 health regen, 360 mana, 1.5 mana regen and 30 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 600 health, 3 health regen, 360 mana and 1.5 mana regen.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 600 health, 3 health regen, 360 mana, 1.5 mana regen and 30 attack damage.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- The summons always spawn in front of the caster.
- Recasting this replaces the summons from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
- The summons cannot be targeted by
, and the warrior cannot be targeted by .
- However, they can be targeted by other converting or instantly killing spells like or .
- Does not share cooldown with .
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Effectively increases the warrior's attack damage by 15/20/25 against units which have enough mana to burn.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- Works against allied units when attacking them.
- Fully stacks with other sources of Mana Break.
- Available for level 3 Necronomicon Warriors only.
- The True Sight is provided within the whole area, regardless of the warrior's actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of , and ' mines under the effect of an upgraded .
- Available for level 3 Necronomicon Archers only.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast.
- Purge first applies the dispel, then the slow.
- The slow decreases in 0.8 second intervals, so it slows for 100%/80%/60%/40%/20%, going one step down every 0.8 seconds.
- Can be cast on and fully affect invulnerable units.