Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.82 gameplay patch.
- Can be cast on enemies and allies alike, including self, applying all the effects.
- Applies a silence and a basic dispel on the target, as well as increasing its attack damage, but also dealing damage to it.
- Only increases base attack damage and damage gained through the primary attribute. Raw damage bonus is not increased.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in 6/7/8/9 instances.
- Deals a total of 120/140/160/180 damage to the target unit.
Enemy Death Heal Radius: 325
Killed Hero's Max Health as Heal: 10%/20%/30%/40%
Killed Non-Hero's Max Health as Heal: 10%/15%/20%/25%
- This ability got replaced by in the 6.82 gameplay patch.
- Suiciding enemy heroes still heal Bloodseeker when within the radius.
- Bloodseeker regenerates health regardless of how he killed the unit, be it with spells, items or attacks.
- This ability belonged to Bloodseeker before he got removed in the 6.04 gameplay patch.
- When the channeling gets canceled prematurely, the debuff still lasts on the unit for 5 seconds.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in up to 10 possible instances when fully channeled.
- Can deal up to 200/300/400/500 damage when fully channeled (before reductions).
- This version of Rupture belonged to Bloodseeker before he got removed in the 6.04 gameplay patch.
- Randomly chooses an enemy within the radius and places a debuff on it, which causes it to take damage for 5 seconds.
- The damage per second is not lethal, but the initial damage is.
- If the same unit is chosen multiple times in a row, the debuff gets refreshed. The initial damage is only applied upon receiving the debuff.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately, resulting in 5 instances (6, together with the initial damage).
- One instance of the debuff can deal up to 200/220/240/260 damage (before reductions).
- This ability had belonged to Bloodseeker before it got removed in the 6.04 gameplay patch.
- During the transformation, Bloodseeker cannot do anything. Cannot be interrupted.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast.
- Increases Bloodseeker's attack range to 200 and turns him into a ranged unit for the duration. Attack projectile speed is unknown.
- Every attack during Demon Fury deals a 200% critical strike.
- When dying during Demon Fury, all bonuses are lost.