|An unnerving stone unearthed beneath the Fields of Endless Carnage.|
- Successive attacks with Blight Stone do not stack the debuff, but refresh the duration instead.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- Does not stack with the armor reduction of
, , and .
- If their debuffs are present, Blight Stone's debuff does not reduce armor.
- Fully stacks with any other item.
- helps Bounty Hunter get close enough to debuff targets with Blight Stone, and increases the damage from . Support Bounty Hunters can also build it into a later.
- Blight Stone helps Phantom Assassin get last hits in the early game. She can upgrade it later into a .
- Blight Stone's armor reduction stacks well with .
- Blight Stone's armor reduction stacks well with , and builds into , a common item for Vengeful Spirit.
- Heroes who intend to build a can pick up Blight Stone in the early game:
- Blight Stone is ideal for a ranged support or ranged carry to harass lanes during the early game.
- Blight Stone is stronger if you can take advantage of how its armor reduction boosts all physical damage the target receives, such as that of your laning partner, lane creeps, or summoned units. It is less effective in more straightforward 1 vs 1 scenarios.
- Blight Stone is useful for pushing towers early on, especially when used in tandem with the armor aura from and the assistance of additional allies.
Main Article: Blight Stone/Changelogs