From Dota 2 Wiki
| Blight Stone|
|An unnerving stone unearthed beneath the Fields of Endless Carnage.|
Armor Reduction: 2
Blight Stone Buff: Dispellable with any dispel.
- Successive attacks with Blight Stone do not stack the debuff, but refresh the duration instead.
- The target's armor is reduced before the attack damage is dealt, but still relies on the attack not to miss.
- Fully stacks with the Corruption of Desolator.
Recommended heroesBounty Hunter
- Shadow Walk helps Bounty Hunter get close enough to debuff targets with Blight Stone, and increases the damage from Jinada. Support Bounty Hunters can also build it into a Medallion of Courage later.
- Blight Stone's armor reduction stacks well with Corrosive Haze.
- Blight Stone's armor reduction stacks well with Wave of Terror, and builds into Medallion of Courage, a common item for Vengeful Spirit.
- Heroes who intend to build a Desolator can pick up Blight Stone in the early game:
- Blight Stone is ideal for a ranged support or ranged carry to harass lanes during the early game.
- Blight Stone is stronger if you can take advantage of how its armor reduction boosts all physical damage the target receives, such as that of your laning partner, lane creeps, or summoned units. It is less effective in more straightforward 1 vs 1 scenarios.
- Blight Stone is useful for pushing towers early on, especially when used in tandem with the armor aura from Ring of Basilius and the assistance of additional allies.