Black King Bar
|Black King Bar|
|A powerful staff imbued with the strength of giants.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 225 health, 1.25 health regen, 1% magic resistance and 34 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 180 health, 1 health regen and 0.8% magic resistance.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 180 health, 1 health regen and 0.8% magic resistance.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- During Avatar, the hero cannot be affected by . The buff gets removed immediately.
- Causes the user's model size to increase by 30% for its duration. This has no impact on its collision size.
- The duration of Avatar is bound to the hero. Rebuying Black King Bar does not reset it.
- For more details, including a list of spells which are not blocked, see Spell immunity.
Heroes whose default item build includes Black King Bar as a core item
Strength:, , , .
Agility:, , , , .
Heroes whose default item build includes Black King Bar as a situational item
Strength:, , , , , , , , .
Agility:, , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Intelligence:, , , , , , , , . , , ,
- When facing a lot of magical damage or many disables, a Black King Bar alone can provide enough survivability, allowing carry heroes to focus on damage items after having Black King Bar.
- Vice versa, Black King Bar is not effective against physical damage, or spell immunity piercing spells, so other items for survivability should be considered (e.g. armor items against physical damage, or escape items against some spells).