We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Black King Bar
| Black King Bar|
|A powerful staff imbued with the strength of giants.|
- One Black King Bar grants a total of 200 health, 0.6 health regeneration and 24 (34 to strength heroes) attack damage.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- During Avatar, the hero cannot be affected by Ghost Scepter. The buff gets removed immediately.
- Causes the user's model size to increase by 30% for its duration. This has no impact on its collision size.
- The duration of Avatar is bound to the hero. Re-buying Black King Bar does not reset it.
- For more details, including a list of spells which are not blocked, see Spell immunity.
Heroes whose default item build includes Black King Bar as a core item
Heroes whose default item build includes Black King Bar as a situational item
- When facing a lot of magical damage or many disables, a Black King Bar alone can provide enough survivability, allowing carry heroes to focus on damage items after having Black King Bar.
- Vice versa, Black King Bar is not effective against physical damage, or spell immunity piercing spells, so other items for survivability should be considered (e.g. armor items against physical damage, or escape items against some spells).