From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Leveling this spell automatically levels Call of the Wild: Boar as well.
- Does not destroy a previous summon if this ability is used again before the previous Hawk expires.
- Neither triggers nor takes damage from Proximity Mines.
- The "Select All Controlled Units" hotkey does not select hawks.
- Beastmaster gains or loses stacks as soon as he reaches his attack point.
- It takes 20/10/7/5 attacks to reach the 100 attack speed bonus cap.
- Requires Call of the Wild (pre 6.79) to be level 3.
- The True Sight is provided within the whole area, regardless of the carrier's actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura. Its buff does not linger.