From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Destroys summons from a previous cast if they are still under Beastmaster's control.
- The Hawks and Boars take purge damage.
Attack Speed Bonus per Attack: 5/10/15/20
Max Attack Speed Bonus: 100
Target Change Bonus Loss: 50%
Beast Rage: Undispellable.
- Beastmaster gains or loses stacks as soon as he reaches his attack point.
- It takes 20/10/7/5 attacks to reach the 100 attack speed bonus cap.
Fade Time: 4
True Sight: Undispellable.
- This ability belonged to the hawk from Call of the Wild and was replaced by Permanent Invisibility in the 6.31 gameplay patch.
- Requires Call of the Wild to be level 3.
- The True Sight is provided within the whole area, regardless of the carrier's actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura. Its buff does not linger.