Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
|Characters:||The Last King of Slom|
- Apparently, Karroch communicates better with animals if he shaves his head.
The White Stag
After their escape from Slom, the wise white stag continued to accompany and advise Karroch, who had gathered a following of animals. When the stag died, Karroch made its antlers into a set of pauldrons as tribute.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Beastmaster
- ▶️ Look, he may be loyal, but I don't care what you say. That thing isn't a boar.
- ▶️ Take it from a lady. Lose the beard.
- ▶️ ▶️ Nice mustache.
- ▶️ ▶️ You like animals. I am an animal. I think you and I are gonna get along just fine.
- ▶️ ▶️ Ditch the boar, my friend. Primates are where it's at.
- ▶️ Tell me what's on the horizon, my friend!
- ▶️ Remember the last time we teamed up?
Enemies killing Beastmaster
- ▶️ You call that an axe?
- ▶️ You call those little things axes?
- ▶️ Your little axes were no match for mine.
- ▶️ This is a battle axe.
- ▶️ Your pet has nothing on mine.
- ▶️ You were no master of me.
- ▶️ You call yourself a master of beasts? I think not.
- ▶️ ▶️ No one is my master!
- ▶️ ▶️ This forest belongs to me!
- ▶️ If you must dominate a beast to your cause, you have already lost.
- ▶️ I lay your soul to rest with honor, Karroch.
- ▶️ We could have been allies. Then you might still be alive.
- ▶️ I will happily bury your hatchets.
- ▶️ I was not your Beast to Master.
Enemies meeting Beastmaster
- ▶️ Jex is going to tear your little pet apart.
- ▶️ Beware lest you be o'ermastered by the bellicose master of beasts.
- ▶️ ▶️ Defend your beard!
- ▶️ ▶️ Defend your mustache!