|Characters:||The Last King of Slom|
- Apparently, Karroch communicates better with animals if he shaves his head.
The White Stag
After their escape from Slom, the wise white stag continued to accompany and advise Karroch, who had gathered a following of animals. When the stag died, Karroch made its antlers into a set of pauldrons as tribute.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Beastmaster
- Play Look, he may be loyal, but I don't care what you say. That thing isn't a boar.
- Play Take it from a lady. Lose the beard.
- Play Play Nice mustache.
- Play Play You like animals. I am an animal. I think you and I are gonna get along just fine.
- Play Play Ditch the boar, my friend. Primates are where it's at.
- Play Tell me what's on the horizon, my friend!
- Play Remember the last time we teamed up?
Enemies killing Beastmaster
- Play You call that an axe?
- Play You call those little things axes?
- Play Your little axes were no match for mine.
- Play This is a battle axe.
- Play Your pet has nothing on mine.
- Play You were no master of me.
- Play You call yourself a master of beasts? I think not.
- Play Play No one is my master!
- Play Play This forest belongs to me!
- Play If you must dominate a beast to your cause, you have already lost.
- Play I lay your soul to rest with honor, Karroch.
- Play We could have been allies. Then you might still be alive.
- Play I will happily bury your hatchets.
- Play I was not your Beast to Master.
Enemies meeting Beastmaster
- Play Jex is going to tear your little pet apart.
- Play Beware lest you be o'ermastered by the bellicose master of beasts.
- Play Play Defend your beard!
- Play Play Defend your mustache!