From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- This ability got reworked into the current Fiend's Grip in the 6.58 gameplay patch.
- The health cost per second is lethal and can cause a self-deny.
- Fiend's Grip fully disables the target, as long as it is channeled.
- Deals damage to the target in 1 second intervals, starting immediately, resulting in 5 instances.
- Can deal up to 500/775/1075 damage to the target (before reductions).
- Drains 4/6/8 health and mana in 0.1 second intervals, starting immediately, resulting in 50 instances.
- Can drain up to 200/300/400 health and mana when fully channeled.
- When running out of health or mana, the channeling ends.