- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Successive casts of Enfeeble on the same target do not stack, only the debuff gets refreshed and updated to the current level.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes, so it is able to target them.
- Choosing the "Enfeeble Steals Damage" talent does not retroactively grant Bane damage from already Enfeebled targets.
- Grants a new buff whenever an enemy receives the Enfeeble debuff. This means Bane can have multiple buffs at a time, for each Enfeebled hero.
- When refreshing the debuff on an enemy, Bane does not gain a new stack, but the first stack gets its duration refreshed.
- Once gained, the buff is independent from the target's debuff. This means if the target dies, Bane keeps the damage buff.
- Choosing the damage reduction upgrading talent does not upgrade any of Bane's currently active Enfeeble debuffs.
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.58 gameplay patch.
- The health cost per second is lethal and can cause a self-deny.
- Fiend's Grip fully disables the target, as long as it is channeled.
- Deals damage to the target in 1 second intervals, starting immediately, resulting in 5 instances.
- Can deal up to 500/775/1075 damage to the target (before reductions).
- Drains 4/6/8 health and mana in 0.1 second intervals, starting immediately, resulting in 50 instances.
- Can drain up to 200/300/400 health and mana when fully channeled.
- When running out of health or mana, the channeling ends.