This article is about the in-game item. For the professional player, Wang "Banana" Jiao, see Banana (Player).
- Bananas were completely sharable.
- Bananas stacked with themselves in the inventory.
- A tree had a 5% chance to drop 2 to 5 Bananas upon getting destroyed.
- The drop chance was determined by true random distribution, so it was possible for bananas to not drop within e.g. 100 trees, or to drop by e.g. 3 trees in a row.
- Could be dropped by any tree, including those created from
- However, it had to be destroyed. Iron Branch and Sprout trees did not drop bananas upon expiring.
- Dropped Bananas did not expire, so they could be picked up later on as well.
- Bananas could be sold but did not yield any gold.
- Once consumed, a Banana granted a total of 48 mana, 0.16 mana regeneration and 0.25% spell damage (and 4 attack damage to intelligence heroes).
- Interrupted the user's channeling spells on cast.
- Dropped the banana peel 35 range behind the user's location. The peel was visible to everyone.
- The banana peel was permanent until stepped on by an enemy unit, whereupon it disappeared.
- Once an enemy unit came within 100 range of a peel, it got stunned and moved around randomly for 1 second.
- Units were moved at a speed of 400, which resulted in a total possible distance of 400.
- The unit slided towards a random direction. While sliding, the direction changed randomly 4 times.
- Any tree within 100 radius of the sliding unit got destroyed while sliding.
- While sliding, a unit could not be affected by another banana peel.
- The peel provided 150 radius flying vision around it until an enemy slipped on it.
- This item was an early hint to 7.00. 's release. This is further proven by the item's removal on the same patch as Monkey King was released, on
- The banana model is also used for Taunt: Bananadancer. 's
Main Article: Banana/Changelogs