From Dota 2 Wiki
Play “More pages for my Black Grimoire!”
This article or section contains content that has been removed from the game or store. It exists solely for archival purposes.
This article is about the in-game item. For the professional player, Wang "Banana" Jiao, see Banana (Player).
- Bananas were completely sharable.
- Bananas stacked with themselves in the inventory.
- A tree had a 5% chance to drop 2 to 5 Bananas upon getting destroyed.
- The drop chance was determined by true random distribution, so it was possible for bananas to not drop within e.g. 100 trees, or to drop by e.g. 3 trees in a row.
- Could be dropped by any tree, including those created from
- However, it had to be destroyed. Iron Branch and Sprout trees did not drop bananas upon expiring.
- Dropped Bananas did not expire, so they could be picked up later on as well.
- Bananas could be sold but did not yield any gold.
- Once consumed, a Banana granted a total of 48 mana, 0.16 mana regeneration and 0.25% spell damage (and 4 attack damage to intelligence heroes).
- Interrupted the user's channeling spells on cast.
- Dropped the banana peel 35 range behind the user's location. The peel was visible to everyone.
- The banana peel was permanent until stepped on by an enemy unit, whereupon it disappeared.
- Once an enemy unit came within 100 range of a peel, it got stunned and moved around randomly for 1 second.
- Units were moved at a speed of 400, which resulted in a total possible distance of 400.
- The unit slided towards a random direction. While sliding, the direction changed randomly 4 times.
- Any tree within 100 radius of the sliding unit got destroyed while sliding.
- While sliding, a unit could not be affected by another banana peel.
- The peel provided 150 radius flying vision around it until an enemy slipped on it.
- This item was an early hint to 7.00. 's release. This is further proven by the item's removal on the same patch as Monkey King was released, on
- The banana model is also used for Taunt: Bananadancer. 's