Neutral Drop Only
- Ballistas are fully sharable.
- Stacks with all other attack range bonuses.
- Affects the cast range of active attack modifiers as well.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- Successive attacks with Ballista do not stack the debuff, but refresh the duration and knockback instead.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then the knockback damage, then their own damage.
- The target is not disabled during the knockback, so they still can cast spells or items, attack and turn during the push.
- This means it does not cancel channeling spells of the target.
- Ballista is best shared with ranged carry heroes who rely on physical damage:
- Sharing a Ballista to an allied helps boost his already high damage and attack range. The passive deals bonus damage and knockback to prevent the enemies from coming near him.
- Sharing it to an allied allows her to continuously knockback the enemies during .
- Sharing it with a Level 25 with the Split shoot talent will apply it to every hero Medusa is attacking.