We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Neutral Drop Only
The Ballista is a tier 5 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Ballistas are fully sharable.
- Successive attacks with Ballista do not stack the debuff, but refresh the duration instead.
- The knockback is not refreshed, causing the target to be unable to move and stay in place until the refreshed debuff expires.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- The target is not disabled during the knockback, so they still can cast spells or items, attack and turn during the push.
- This means it does not cancel channeling spells of the target.