- Bristleback admires Mogul Khan for his toughness, as he does with other Oglodi.
- Mogul Khan does not like to kill other Oglodi.
- After the fall of the Red Mist, Mogul Khan may have joined the Bloodmist army.
- Like other Oglodi, Mogul Khan hates Keen.
- Axe learned some herbal remedies while roaming naked in the jungle.
Mogul Khan is being hunted by Sorla, a fellow Oglodi who took over leadership of the Red Mist army after he decimated it. When she catches him, she plans to flay him. Due to Sorla's bloodthirsty and violent nature, Yurnero wishes to discuss with Mogul on how to to best deal with her.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Axe
- ▶️ Axe, a fellow fighter of the mist.
- ▶️ I tell you what, it's nice to know an Oglodi's got me back.
- ▶️ So Axe, you betrayed your own people. I can respect that.
- ▶️ Hey Axe. Is Khan a last name? Or more of a title thing?
- ▶️ Good day, Axe.
- ▶️ Axe, my Oglodi cousin.
- ▶️ ▶️ Just save some for me, Axe.
- ▶️ ▶️ I think it's great you commissioned Goodkind to write about you. I mean, people talk about me for free but—good for you.
- ▶️ ▶️ Axe, you and I are gonna hurt a whole lot of people.
- ▶️ Axe, you're arrogant, hot tempered, and entirely too bold. I like it.
- ▶️ I will try not to upstage you in front of the bard, Axe. Not too much, anyway.
- ▶️ An axe to grind. Oh good! Ye-good good good we'll need that!
- ▶️ In this world, nothing is certain but ice and axes.
- ▶️ Dear Axe, you and I go together like cold and steel.
Enemies meeting Axe
Enemies killing Axe
- ▶️ I swept away your Red Mist Army, Axe.
- ▶️ My fists beat your axe, Axe.
- ▶️ Paper scissors axe fist!
- ▶️ The Oglodi always put up a good fight.
- ▶️ An axe for an axe.
- ▶️ How do you like my axe, Axe?
- ▶️ Axe, I've seen your end.
- ▶️ Be grateful that I found you before Sorla did.
- ▶️ Aww. Face it, Axe. You're nothing more than a dumb brute.
- ▶️ Curse you, Axe!
- ▶️ It had to be done, cousin.
- ▶️ Axe, did your mother drop you on your head?
- ▶️ Axe, you always were a bit slow. Now a bit dead.
- ▶️ Fearlessly into the fray, Axe, in this we are alike.
- ▶️ ▶️ Some general you turned out to be!
- ▶️ Oh Axe, so full of life: Delicious!
- ▶️ ▶️ I hope Goodkind is taking notes, because people are gonna love reading about me killing you.
- ▶️ Even with the obvious embellishment, your stories have gone stale, Axe.
- ▶️ After fighting Sorla Khan, you are a sorry disappointment…
- ▶️ Take a bath, Axe. You smell worse than Kunkka!
- ▶️ Axe! I will fear you no more.
- ▶️ An axe for an axe.
- ▶️ It's not the size of the axe that matters, it's how you swing it.
- ▶️ Those who called Axe a bear of a man, have never met me.
- ▶️ Fear death along the edge that is both axe and man.
- ▶️ ▶️ Axe is challenged!
- ▶️ ▶️ Defend your beard!
- Bristleback response: ▶️ The Oglodi always put up a good fight.
- Axe response: ▶️ Axe hates to kill Oglodi, but it must be done.
- Bloodmist Pauldrons description.
- Axe response: ▶️ Axe hates the Keenfolk!
- Axe Unleashed response: ▶️ Axe learned some herbal remedies in the jungle, Witch Doctor.
- Feast of Abscession response: ▶️ Sorla can have your skin. But that meat's mine.
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: ▶️ Axe, when this battle is over we must discuss what to do about Sorla Khan.