- Bristleback admires Mogul Khan for his toughness, as he does with other Oglodi.
- Mogul Khan does not like to kill other Oglodi.
- After the fall of the Red Mist, Mogul Khan may have joined the Bloodmist army.
- Like other Oglodi, Mogul Khan hates Keen.
Mogul Khan is being hunted by Sorla, a fellow Oglodi who took over leadership of the Red Mist army after he decimated it. When she catches him, she plans to flay him. Due to Sorla's bloodthirsty and violent nature, Yurnero wishes to discuss with Mogul on how to to best deal with her.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Axe
- Play Axe, a fellow fighter of the mist.
- Play I tell you what, it's nice to know an Oglodi's got me back.
- Play So Axe, you betrayed your own people. I can respect that.
- Play Hey Axe. Is Khan a last name? Or more of a title thing?
- Play Good day, Axe.
- Play Axe, my Oglodi cousin.
- Play Play Just save some for me, Axe.
- Play Play I think it's great you commissioned Goodkind to write about you. I mean, people talk about me for free but—good for you.
- Play Play Axe, you and I are gonna hurt a whole lot of people.
- Play Axe, you're arrogant, hot tempered, and entirely too bold. I like it.
- Play I will try not to upstage you in front of the bard, Axe. Not too much, anyway.
- Play An axe to grind. Oh good! Ye-good good good we'll need that!
- Play In this world, nothing is certain but ice and axes.
- Play Dear Axe, you and I go together like cold and steel.
Enemies meeting Axe
Enemies killing Axe
- Play I swept away your Red Mist Army, Axe.
- Play My fists beat your axe, Axe.
- Play Paper scissors axe fist!
- Play The Oglodi always put up a good fight.
- Play An axe for an axe.
- Play How do you like my axe, Axe?
- Play Axe, I've seen your end.
- Play Be grateful that I found you before Sorla did.
- Play Aww. Face it, Axe. You're nothing more than a dumb brute.
- Play Curse you, Axe!
- Play It had to be done, cousin.
- Play Axe, did your mother drop you on your head?
- Play Axe, you always were a bit slow. Now a bit dead.
- Play Fearlessly into the fray, Axe, in this we are alike.
- Play Play Some general you turned out to be!
- Play Oh Axe, so full of life: Delicious!
- Play Play I hope Goodkind is taking notes, because people are gonna love reading about me killing you.
- Play Even with the obvious embellishment, your stories have gone stale, Axe.
- Play After fighting Sorla Khan, you are a sorry disappointment…
- Play Take a bath, Axe. You smell worse than Kunkka!
- Play Axe! I will fear you no more.
- Play An axe for an axe.
- Play It's not the size of the axe that matters, it's how you swing it.
- Play Those who called Axe a bear of a man, have never met me.
- Play Fear death along the edge that is both axe and man.
- Play Play Axe is challenged!
- Play Play Defend your beard!
- Bristleback response: Play The Oglodi always put up a good fight.
- Axe response: Play Axe hates to kill Oglodi, but it must be done.
- Bloodmist Pauldrons description.
- Axe response: Play Axe hates the Keenfolk!
- Feast of Abscession response: Play Sorla can have your skin. But that meat's mine.
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: Play Axe, when this battle is over we must discuss what to do about Sorla Khan.