From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
|Factions|| Red Mist|
- Bristleback admires Axe for his toughness, as he does with other Oglodi.
- Axe does not like to kill other Oglodi.
- After Axe decimated his own Red Mist army, his leadership position was taken over by Sorla Khan. Due to Sorla's bloodthirty and violent nature, Yurnero wishes to discuss with Axe on how to to best deal with her.
- After the fall of the Red Mist, Axe may have joined the Bloodmist army.
- Like other Oglodi, Axe hates Keen.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Axe
- Play Axe, a fellow fighter of the mist.
- Play I tell you what, it's nice to know an Oglodi's got me back.
- Play Good day, Axe.
- Play Axe, my Oglodi cousin.
- Play Play Just save some for me, Axe.
- Play Play I think it's great you commissioned Goodkind to write about you. I mean, people talk about me for free but—good for you.
- Play Play Axe, you and I are gonna hurt a whole lot of people.
- Play An axe to grind. Oh good! Ye-good good good we'll need that!
- Play In this world, nothing is certain but ice and axes.
- Play Dear Axe, you and I go together like cold and steel.
Enemies meeting Axe
Enemies killing Axe
- Play I swept away your Red Mist Army, Axe.
- Play My fists beat your axe, Axe.
- Play Paper scissors axe fist!
- Play The Oglodi always put up a good fight.
- Play An axe for an axe.
- Play How do you like my axe, Axe?
- Play Axe, I've seen your end.
- Play Curse you, Axe!
- Play It had to be done, cousin.
- Play Axe, did your mother drop you on your head?
- Play Axe, you always were a bit slow. Now a bit dead.
- Play Fearlessly into the fray, Axe, in this we are alike.
- Play Play Some general you turned out to be!
- Play Oh Axe, so full of life: Delicious!
- Play Play I hope Goodkind is taking notes, because people are gonna love reading about me killing you.
- Play Take a bath, Axe. You smell worse than Kunkka!
- Play Axe! I will fear you no more.
- Play An axe for an axe.
- Play It's not the size of the axe that matters, it's how you swing it.
- Play Those who called Axe a bear of a man, have never met me.
- Play Fear death along the edge that is both axe and man.
- Play Play Axe is challenged!
- Play Play Defend your beard!
- Bristleback response: Play The Oglodi always put up a good fight.
- Axe response: Play Axe hates to kill Oglodi, but it must be done.
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: Play This is why Sorla Khan took your place.
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: Play Axe, when this battle is over we must discuss what to do about Sorla Khan.
- Bloodmist Pauldrons description.
- Axe response: Play Axe hates the Keenfolk!