August 14, 2020 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← August 10, 2020 Patch||August 14, 2020 Patch||August 17, 2020 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Fixed Blaze of Oblivion Supernova model missing a selection box.
- Increased max polygon counts for: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
For this week's Trial the ascension level will be Sorcerer, and the monsters from beyond dimensions are extra resistant to physical attacks, including bosses.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Kinetic Field's Formation Time to become negative.
- Fixed Static Storm's cooldown reduction upgrade applying as a flat value instead of a percentage reduction.
- Fixed some cases where ability values would not update after taking a shard.
- Fixed Rend lifestealing from reflected damage.
- Fixed an issue where you could purchase the item: Lifestone.
- Disruptor's Static Storm cooldown shard from additive to multiplicative.
- Small Sceptre Fragment cost from 1000 to 99999 (Exploit fix?).
- Bulwark, Thick Skinned and Galvanic Farewell changes in Aghanim's Trials; bosses have thick skinned. These modifiers will appear more often during this week's Trials.