August 06, 2011 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← August 05, 2011 Patch||August 06, 2011 Patch||August 07, 2011 Patch →|
Source: Friday Update
- When buying power treads directly, evaluate which of the 3 recipes would be cheapest to create and buy those items. fixes having a mantle of int in inventory, buying power treads and not using the mantle in the combine.
- Manta will now create morphling illusions with the correct amount of health.
- Fixed Sange and Yasha total cost.
- Nature's Prophet: Fixed Scepter not working.
- Nature's Prophet: Now talks to spectators when picked.
- Nature's Prophet: Fixed Dota 1 hotkeys.
- Shadow Fiend: Fixed losing charges when reincarning.
- Faceless Void: Chronosphere is now guaranteed to show for both teams.
- Beastmaster: Fixed Wild Axes AoE and speed
- Pudge: Fixed Meat Hook not working on magic immune units.
- Pugna: Fixed his ward not giving bounty.
- Pugna: Added Timed Life hp indicator.
- Spectre: Fixed Haunt illusions not dying when their targets die.
- Weaver: Fixed The Swarm affecting ancients.
- Witch Doctor: Fixed some Paralyzing Casks speed issues.
- Fixed the neutral projectile bug. Now if the source of a projectile is a neutral and its target is not visible to the enemy team then we don't send the projectile.
- Veno wards and Shadow shaman wards all use the smaller hull size. This should prevent them from blocking narrow paths.
- Fixed Roshan (and neutrals) being visible to both teams if he got a modifier that provides vision.
- Fixed enemy team being able to hear Windrunner's charge sound effect.
- Fixed enemy team being able to hear Mirana's arrow launch sound effect.
- Fixed Hand of Midas not working on Chen's creeps
- Fixed The Swarm attack priority.
- Swapped FoW and Stats panel hotkeys for broadcasters.
- Fixed being able to tab to dead units in your selection group while waiting for them to fade away.
- Added: creep, necro, and courier binds in legacy mode.
- Added "drop item from stash" to right click menu for stash items, drops the item on the ground next to the fountain.
- Fixed gap above portrait in action panel.
- Restricting purchases from the side shop panel to the unit being near the side shop.
- Fixed ban and team labels being missing after playing all pick.
- Fixed international movie not playing in spectator hero selection.
- Polished up tournament team picker: made picking script more apparent, removed chat visibility for spectators, removed banded sphere lighting.
- Changed legacy keys for the following heroes: Drow Ult from P to M, Puck secondary 1 from D to E, Dazzles Ult from E to W, Enchantress ability1 from P to N.