August 03, 2018 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← August 02, 2018 Patch||August 03, 2018 Patch||August 06, 2018 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - August 3rd, 2018
- Fixed various charged abilities not consistently being affected by cooldown reduction properly
- Fixed a bug where non-stun interrupts did not reliably cancel channeled abilities if cast an instant before the end of the channel; for example Vengeful Spirit's Nether Swap cast on a target at the last tick of channeling a Town Portal scroll.
- Hero voice lines for picking up bounty runes no longer play in the first 30 seconds of game time.
- Fixed an uncommon client crash with Morphling's Morph ability.
- Fixed a bug in the interaction of Lycan's Howl and units with low max HP, which sometimes created uncontrollable and unkillable units.
- Fixed Battle Pass - 10 Levels awarded yesterday as compensation being giftable.
- Fixed an issue with Spirit Vessel Recipe tooltip not display correctly.
- Slightly increased the width of the Level 1 Rewards panel so all the content fits properly.
- Updated one of the skyboxes from being regular type of sunset to something really reddish.