August 03, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← August 02, 2017 Patch||August 03, 2017 Patch||August 04, 2017 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- The International 2017 Bracket Predictions have been added.
- Player Cards have been update with new player photos.
- Updated the Arcana Vote panel.
- Brand imagery for Cloud9, Hellraisers and Infamous have been added.
- Some older tags for Ad Finem, iG.Vitality, LGD.ForeverYoung, SG-eSports, Team Random, WG.Unity and Team Onyx have been updated.
- Enabled the caster voice chat button during the hero selection screen.
- The movement of the camera when heroes are being picked has been slightly refined.
- A bug where the default hero model would not disappear and the hero model with cosmetics would just overlap the older model seems to have been fixed.
- Added a notification for the newly added TI7 Bracket Predictions.
- Quick Hero Selection & Fact Picker has been added to the Broadcaster Tools with controls to quickly pan through heroes for fast stats.
- Added the option where these stats can fade in AR.
- Updated Broadcaster Facts.
- Ton of localization updates for the content that was recently added to the game, the upcoming broadcaster facts and Siltbreaker Act I.
- Juggernaut's loadout scale has been defaulted to 1.
- Clinkz, Lifestealer and Troll Warlord animation sets have been optimized and reuploaded.
- Response rules for Troll Warlord's loadout spawn have been updated.
- Projection debugging panel has been added to the HUD. This is used to test out the stuff that is projected on the stage at TI7.
- New console command: