August 02, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← August 01, 2017 Patch||August 02, 2017 Patch||August 03, 2017 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Fixed a problem where pinging enemy items in the FoW would report the current state of the item, not the last visible state.
- Now displays tournament name for Captain's Mode games instead of the game name itself.
- A ton of updates to the hero and item snippets to be used during the broadcast of TI7.
- Small styling update to the broadcaster tools.
- Huskar's Loadout scale has been lowered from 1 to 0.87.
- Huskar's animation set was updated and imported to the game again.
- Bracket data has been enabled for the tournament on the backend so it can read the results to put in to the bracket before the Playoffs.
- The hosting location of The International 2017 Short Films for the Chinese client has been change to a better server.
- New console commands: