August 01, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← July 31, 2017 Patch||August 01, 2017 Patch||August 02, 2017 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Updated some hero snippets related to , and .
- A ton of new ability movie related snippets have been added.
- Some backend tags for the text and labels on the broadcaster panel from where you post the ability / item movies have been updated.
- Some inventory & HUD related changes have been made to the VR mode of Dota.
- Some small minimap related issue that deals with fog of war seems to have been tweaked with the VR mode.
- New console command:
- Audio lines for Shrines being attacked and destroyed have been added to the default announcer pack.
- Announcer now has response rules for usage of Scan.
- Custom announcer sounds for all the new TI teams have been added. Some existing teams have been updated.