August 01, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← July 31, 2016 Patch||August 01, 2016 Patch||August 02, 2016 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- A new popup has been added to remind users that August 13th 7 AM GMT is the last date to purchase Battle Levels will end on August 13th. Also the last date to purchase Collector's Cache.
- The Featured Tab on the Watch Tab has been updated with The International 2016 Hub.
- Brackets, Schedule, Standings and Match Grid for The International 2016 have been added to this hub.
- The inventory icon for The International 2016 tab has been fixed.
- A new notification has been added that links you to the newly added The International 2016 Hub.
- The Livestream Embed tab for The International 2016 on the front page has been added.
- Backend support has been added for The International 2016 Shortfilm Contest Finals Voting in The Compendium.
- Valve added a bunch of files that totally seem to be modifying the end game screen on the Dashboard itself.
- Fixed the links of a couple of The International 2016 Group Stage and Bracket notifications to take to the correct panels.
- A bug that was crashing the game when you select the Brackets tab in The Compendium has been fixed.
- Some missing imagery such as team logos, hub image and etc from The International 2016 Hub added earlier today have been fixed.
- They seemed to have repacked the maps and related files for some reason.
- The Short Film Contest final entries have been added to the game client for public voting.
- Updated the organizer of The International Hub from 'Valve Software' to just 'Valve'.
- Minor fix to the string that thanks you when you vote for a custom game.
- Supporting strings for the Short Film contest tab.