From Dota 2 Wiki
|Forged in the depths of the nether reaches, this hellish mail provides an army with increased armor and attack speed.|
- Together with the aura, one Assault Cuirass grants a total of 15 armor and 55 attack speed to the owner.
Allies Attack Speed Bonus: 25
Allies Armor Bonus: 5
Enemy Armor Reduction: 5
Item Assault Positive: Undispellable.
Item Assault Negative Armor: Undispellable.
- Fully stacks with other attack speed increasing, armor increasing and armor decreasing effects.
- A unit can be affected by the positive and the negative aura at the same time.
- The aura's buff and debuff linger for 0.5 seconds.
- The status debuff icon on enemies only shows up when the affected unit has vision over the source.
- Both the positive and the negative aura affect buildings.
- Affects invulnerable allies and enemies.
Strength: Alchemist, Axe, Brewmaster, Bristleback, Chaos Knight, Doom, Tidehunter, Undying, Tusk, Underlord, Sven, Dragon Knight, Kunkka, Wraith King, Legion Commander, Magnus, Night Stalker, Lycan, Beastmaster.
- The Attack Speed aura works on illusions, but the armor aura does not.
- The aura is also good for controlled units especially with low base attack time like Necronomicons but also for the bonus armor and armor reduction of the enemy.