|Forged in the depths of the nether reaches, this hellish mail provides an army with increased armor and attack speed.|
- Together with the aura, one Assault Cuirass grants a total of 15 armor and 55 attack speed to the owner.
- Fully stacks with other attack speed increasing, armor increasing and armor decreasing effects.
- A unit can be affected by the positive and the negative aura at the same time.
- The aura's buff and debuff linger for 0.5 seconds.
- The status debuff icon on enemies only shows up when the affected unit has vision over the source.
- Both the positive and the negative aura affect buildings.
- Affects invulnerable allies and enemies.
Strength: Alchemist, Axe, Brewmaster, Bristleback, Chaos Knight, Doom, Tidehunter, Undying, Tusk, Underlord, Sven, Dragon Knight, Kunkka, Wraith King, Legion Commander, Magnus, Night Stalker, Lycan, Beastmaster, Slardar.
- The Assault Aura is a great tool for pushing enemy towers, as it provides reliable attack speed and armor. In addition to that, it also reduces the nearby structure and enemies' armor which can help the nearby ally heroes take them down.
- The Attack Speed aura works on illusions, but the armor aura does not.
- The aura is also good for controlled units especially with low base attack time like Necronomicons but also for the bonus armor and armor reduction of the enemy.