Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Main Article: Runes#List
- Reduces the cooldown/replenish time of all spells and items.
- Affects cooldowns of active and passive abilities.
- Visually reduces the cooldown of , but does not affect it.
- Does not affect this list. and ’s fade delay as well as cooldowns in
- The cooldown reduction is not updated dynamically. Only abilities cast while having the buff get their cooldowns reduced.
- Stacks multiplicatively with the cooldown reduction of .
- Stacks additively with other sources of percentage cooldown reduction.
- Reduces all mana loss on the hero, including mana burning or draining effects.
- All reductions are reflected in the ability tooltips.
- Stacks additively with other sources of mana loss reduction.
- The buff of multiple Arcane Runes does not stack, but refreshes the duration instead.