|A revitalizing tool to help bear the weight of arcane expenditure.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 300 mana and 1.25 mana regen.
- For agility heroes, it grants 300 mana and 1.25 mana regen.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 300 mana, 1.25 mana regen and 25 attack damage.
- Double clicking the item automatically casts it on the team's fountain, blinking towards its direction, using the penalty distance.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than the max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, it blinks for 960 range towards the targeted direction, instead of 1200.
- The second sound only plays when the blinked distance is greater than 960. It is audible to everyone.
- The buff reduces the cast time and cooldown of unit abilities. Item abilities are unaffected.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources cooldown reduction.
- Damage greater than
from any player (including allies, excluding self) or puts Blink on a 3 second cooldown.
- Since it is a cooldown and not actually disabled, it can be refreshed with , and .
- However, this cooldown is not affected by percentage-based cooldown reductions.
- Does not get disabled by damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Shares cooldown with
, , and .
- Does not share cooldown with .
- Allows for quick use of Requiem of Souls without need for setup (eg. Eul's)
- Faster cooldown to Shadowraze
- Riki in the latest patch depends heavily on Tricks of the Trade
- The Cooldown of Tricks of the Trade is 6 second after take -6s cooldown Talent Tree with 4s duration, Arcane Blink gives almost zero cooldown
- It helps Riki to be more elusive before and after using Tricks of the Trade
- Naturally use Blink to go in or out the fight
- Makes Puck very elusive and easier to escape
- Improves cast point of Epicenter
- Blink requires heroes to face the direction in which they are blinking. This means that heroes facing away from their blink destination will have to turn first, causing a slight delay depending on their turn rate.
- damage over time, meaning that it will prevent items like from resetting Blink Dagger's cooldown. 's barrier blocks
- Use Blink to dodge incoming projectile-based spells such as or , and from items like .
- When Blink dagger go into cooldown upon taking damage on an escape, a quick self-cast with will allow you to wait the short cooldown relatively safely and blink out the moment you land on the ground.
- Blink Dagger can turn into a very strong escape tool if you are affected by .
- Arcane Blink blink.png
Using Arcane Blink
- Arcane Blink trail.png
The trail left after Arcane Blink