|Other Lore:||Nemesis Stones|
- Being neither male or female, Zet is referred to as "it".
- Arc Warden refers to itself as "the Self".
- Zet once imprisoned the Radiant and Dire inside the Mad Moon. It now seeks a Great Unification by destroying both forces. In doing, so it believes all will be returned to a Primordial Consciousness.
- Zet can summon fragments of its former self.
- The powers of the Nemesis Stones, its siblings, have warped Zet and disrupted its commitment to harmony.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Arc Warden
- Play Waste not your energy, Zet, but wield it well.
- Play Arc Warden, try to keep up.
- Play If you were so good at your job, how did the Ancients escape?
- Play Warden, your jurisdiction stops at the Mad Moon, right?
- Play Play Bring forth the tempest, Arc Warden.
- Play Play Alright, it's just a suggestion, take it or leave it at your leisure. But maybe you should start talking in the first person?
- Play Play Arc Warden, you're not planning on sticking me in the moon or anything like that?
- Play So this whole mess is all your fault?
- Play Didn't I just see you over there?
- Play Arc Warden, you have such a magnetic personality.
Enemies killing Arc Warden
- Play Arc Warden, your spark goes out.
- Play I wasn't sure if someone could annoy me more than Donte, but then you had to go talking in the third person.
- Play Rest with your tempest, Warden.
- Play Play Never trust a--what are you anyway?
- Play Play Arc Warden, I'll take you seriously the moment you start talking in the first person.
- Play You didn't need to die, Arc Warden. I was going to end this war either way.
- Play You're too weak to stop the Ancients. Leave this one to me.
- Play The warden falls.
- Play Imprisoned in death.
- Play Go back and guard your arcs.
Enemies meeting Arc Warden
- Play You may have imprisoned the Ancients, but you'll never capture me.
- Play Play Alright fishbowl head, show me what you've got.
- Play I envision not one, but two tempests to twist your fate awry.