We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
|Places|| Mad Moon|
|Other Lore||Nemesis Stones|
- Being neither male or female, Zet is referred to as "it".
- Arc Warden refers to itself as "the Self".
- Zet once imprisoned the Radiant and Dire inside the Mad Moon. It now seeks a Great Unification by destroying both forces. In doing, so it believes all will be returned to a Primordial Consciousness.
- Zet can summon fragments of its former self.
- The powers of the Nemesis Stones, its siblings, have warped Zet and disrupted its commitment to harmony.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Arc Warden
- Play Waste not your energy, Zet, but wield it well.
- Play Arc Warden, try to keep up.
- Play Play Bring forth the tempest, Arc Warden.
- Play Play Alright, it's just a suggestion, take it or leave it at your leisure. But maybe you should start talking in the first person?
- Play Play Arc Warden, you're not planning on sticking me in the moon or anything like that?
- Play Arc Warden, you have such a magnetic personality.
Enemies meeting Arc Warden
Enemies killing Arc Warden
- Play Arc Warden, your spark goes out.
- Play Rest with your tempest, Warden.
- Play Play Never trust a--what are you anyway?
- Play Play Arc Warden, I'll take you seriously the moment you start talking in the first person.
- Play The warden falls.
- Play Imprisoned in death.
- Play Go back and guard your arcs.
- Play I envision not one, but two tempests to twist your fate awry.