|Other Lore:||Nemesis Stones|
- Being neither male or female, Zet is referred to as "it".
- Arc Warden refers to itself as "the Self".
- Zet once imprisoned the Radiant and Dire inside the Mad Moon. It now seeks a Great Unification by destroying both forces. In doing, so it believes all will be returned to a Primordial Consciousness.
- Zet can summon fragments of its former self.
- The powers of the Nemesis Stones, its siblings, have warped Zet and disrupted its commitment to harmony.
- Zett employs the aid of wraiths, who serve him in exchange for the energies they consume on the Terrene Plane.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Arc Warden
- ▶️ Waste not your energy, Zet, but wield it well.
- ▶️ Arc Warden, try to keep up.
- ▶️ If you were so good at your job, how did the Ancients escape?
- ▶️ Warden, your jurisdiction stops at the Mad Moon, right?
- ▶️ ▶️ Bring forth the tempest, Arc Warden.
- ▶️ ▶️ Alright, it's just a suggestion, take it or leave it at your leisure. But maybe you should start talking in the first person?
- ▶️ ▶️ Arc Warden, you're not planning on sticking me in the moon or anything like that?
- ▶️ So this whole mess is all your fault?
- ▶️ Didn't I just see you over there?
- ▶️ Arc Warden, you have such a magnetic personality.
Enemies killing Arc Warden
- ▶️ Arc Warden, your spark goes out.
- ▶️ I wasn't sure if someone could annoy me more than Donte, but then you had to go talking in the third person.
- ▶️ Rest with your tempest, Warden.
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust a--what are you anyway?
- ▶️ ▶️ Arc Warden, I'll take you seriously the moment you start talking in the first person.
- ▶️ You didn't need to die, Arc Warden. I was going to end this war either way.
- ▶️ You're too weak to stop the Ancients. Leave this one to me.
- ▶️ The warden falls.
- ▶️ Imprisoned in death.
- ▶️ Go back and guard your arcs.
Enemies meeting Arc Warden
- ▶️ You may have imprisoned the Ancients, but you'll never capture me.
- ▶️ ▶️ Alright fishbowl head, show me what you've got.
- ▶️ I envision not one, but two tempests to twist your fate awry.
- Arc Warden biography.
- Arc Warden: ▶️ It is not to aid the Ancients that this war is joined, but to destroy them both. This disunity must end.
- Arc Warden response: ▶️ From the Primordial Consciousness all came. Return to it, all must
- Spark Wraith description.
- Tempest Double description.
- Wraithbinder description.