We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Arc Warden's reliance on his spells makes it important that he has enough mana to cast spells which Anti-Mage can easily burn with .
- mitigates the threat of 's slow, and allows Anti-Mage to close the distance between himself and Arc Warden.
- Anti-Mage's heightened farming capabilities lets him keep up with Arc Warden's farm while also de-pushing the lanes as Arc Warden constantly pushes through the use of his .
- significantly reduces the effectiveness of Arc Warden's magic damage.
- activates frequently while he escapes from Arc Warden's Necronomicon army.
- Arc Warden has little armor and mobility, which makes him an easy target to apply and stacks.
- Chaos Knight can dispel Flux with .
- Chaos Knight can use to pull Arc Warden out of Magnetic Field.
- Flux is severely impaired against Meepo because of .
- Meepo's farming speed allows him to pressure Arc Warden before he is capable of fighting effectively.
- Without Black King Bar, Earthbind and Poof finish Arc Warden quickly before he has time to do much.
- stops him from using any of his abilities.
- Her illusions can push better than Arc Warden's Tempest Double because has a longer duration.
- dispels Flux, and the illusions stop Flux from working.
- prevents Arc Warden from initiating or helping his team.
- With Arc Warden's low mobility, is wide enough to deal decent damage to him.
- dispels Flux.
- closes the distance between Phantom Lancer and Arc Warden.
- overwhelms Arc Warden and nullifies his kit which is only effective against isolated opponents.
- Heroes with summons or illusions to counter Flux: , , .
- , , and such with a good escape mechanism are a nuisance to deal with in the early-game.
- shoves Arc Warden or his allies out of Magnetic Field.
- makes magical Arc Warden useless (Note that he could still have a build with heavy physical damage, making Black King Bar useless later on).
- can burn Arc Warden's and his Tempest Double's mana, preventing him from using spells and items.
- reflects all of Arc Warden's item usages back onto himself.
- allows enemies to attack Arc Warden through Magnetic Field.
- can dispel Flux.
- If Arc Warden builds he can reveal Mirana's team while is active.
- A upgraded by can accidentally kill a Necronomicon Warrior, which can lead to her death if she hasn't built a .
- Arc Warden can use his summons to prevent from hitting himself or his allies.
- Mirana doesn't build items that give armor often, so she usually can't fight against a late game Arc Warden.
- Arc Warden’s Magnetic Field allows him to defend against Terrorblade if he used .
- Arc also buys a or a , which can prevent Terrorblade from using his abilities.
- Tempest Double, Magnetic Field's attack speed bonus, and Arc Warden's high attack range will easily destroy a Phoenix using much faster than usual.
- Phoenix is very weak against pushers, especially those like Arc Warden who can kill him easily, as his skillset works best in teamfights.
- Magnetic Field's evasion completely negates Sniper's attacks unless he has True Strike.
- Sniper always positions himself far away from battles, which makes him especially vulnerable for Flux and Spark Wraith.
- Flux wastes Templar Assassin's unless she has a or a .
- Spark Wraith can be used to bully a Templar Assassin that used .
- Magnetic Field protects Arc Warden and allies from Drow Ranger's ranged attacks. She most likely will not enter the field since she will lose 's bonus agility.
- Magnetic Field makes miss; if Enchantress decides to enter the field, she is giving up bonus damage since Impetus deals greater damage at higher distance away from targets.
- Ranged heroes will have a hard time hitting enemies inside Magnetic Field: , .
Works well with...
- Flux and also have some synergy. Spark Wraith also applies a 100% slow, in case Flux is muted by allies or neutrals.
- does somewhat buff the heavy magic damage coming from Spark Wraiths and Flux. Two fluxes cast by both clones do stack, increasing the damage.
- A global can certainly help any hero with pick-off potential, like Arc Warden.
- Arc Warden has double benefit from . It also has high pushing potential together with Magnetic Field.
- Ranged heroes who will benefit greatly from the attack speed given by Magnetic Field, such as or