April 20, 2017 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← April 19, 2017 Patch||April 20, 2017 Patch||April 21, 2017 Patch →|
Source: April 20th , 2017 Update
- Players can now edge pan while dragging items
- Fixed a visibility exploit with
- Fixed an issue where players would not see pregame inventory purchases displayed in the UI in certain modes
- Fixed compendium predictions not allowing picking of players from DC, Team Random, and Mousesports.
- Fixed the Games Played compendium prediction to have correct values.
- Players must now link a phone number to their account in order to queue for Ranked Matchmaking.
- Solo queue players can now choose to be matched only against other solo players in ranked games.
- Party MMR calculation has been adjusted upward.
- Low priority players now receive an escalating timed duration ban from ranked matchmaking, in addition to the existing game-count bans.
- Added griefing detection mechanisms and evaluation system for players.
- Added bot detection systems.
- Removed South Africa, India, and Dubai from ranked matchmaking region selection.
- Dota 2 BEAT Invitational Season 8
- DreamLeague season 7
- EPICENTER: Moscow Season 2
- Niu League 2017 Season 2
- Godlike Dota 2 Online Tournament
- Spring Cup
- CyberMIPT Cup
- Zen iCafe Dota 2 LAN Tournament @Jogja
- Vandoors Online Tournament
- Tver Cup Team
- Dota 2 The Open Tournament
- Zotac Cup Masters