April 19, 2013 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← March 29, 2013 Patch||April 19, 2013 Patch||April 22, 2013 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - April 19th, 2013, Main Client Updated - 4/19 3:38PM PST, Main Client Updated - 4/19 5:55PM PST
- Added !
- Added stricter system implementing communication (voice and text) bans for abusive players.
- Combined voice and text reports into a single 'communication' report.
- Reduced reports per week to 4.
- Removed ability for spectators to report players in-game.
- Reports now allow single selection of behavior type only.
- : Fixed losing vision after the second cast.
- : now shows its duration on the buff icon.
- : Fixed auto-casting while Lich is channeling.
- : Fixed a rare crash involving .
- : Fixed not slowing attack speed.
- : Fixed illusions moving while out of the game.
- Fixed travelling too fast.
- Fixed not latching quite far enough.
- : Fixed Tusk not issuing an attack order on the snowballed unit after the snowball crashes.
- Enabled and to Captain's Mode (Tournament Version next week).
- Added tab to the Watch section showing downloaded replay files.
- : Added and animations.
- : Added victory animations and more aggressive posing of idle, run and attack when enemy is in range.
- Bots now know to avoid standing in and .
- Added a button to the preview that allows you to test your imported model in-game, in a local server.
- Fixed Captain's Mode hero selection.
- : Fixed an issue where loadout of certain items would result in an error.
- Added missing Dire shopkeeper.
- Fixed 's from doing maximum stun duration.
- Fixed issue where private lobbies with passwords could not be found.