We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
April 19, 2013 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← March 29, 2013 Patch||April 19, 2013 Patch||April 22, 2013 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - April 19th, 2013, Main Client Updated - 4/19 3:38PM PST, Main Client Updated - 4/19 5:55PM PST
- Added !
- Added stricter system implementing communication (voice and text) bans for abusive players.
- Combined voice and text reports into a single 'communication' report.
- Reduced reports per week to 4.
- Removed ability for spectators to report players in-game.
- Reports now allow single selection of behavior type only.
- : Fixed losing vision after the second cast.
- : now shows its duration on the buff icon.
- : Fixed auto-casting while Lich is channeling.
- : Fixed a rare crash involving .
- : Fixed not slowing attack speed.
- : Fixed illusions moving while out of the game.
- Fixed travelling too fast.
- Fixed not latching quite far enough.
- : Fixed Tusk not issuing an attack order on the snowballed unit after the snowball crashes.
- Enabled and to Captain's Mode (Tournament Version next week).
- Added tab to the Watch section showing downloaded replay files.
- : Added and animations.
- : Added victory animations and more aggressive posing of idle, run and attack when enemy is in range.
- Bots now know to avoid standing in and .
- Added a button to the preview that allows you to test your imported model in-game, in a local server.
- Fixed Captain's Mode hero selection.
- : Fixed an issue where loadout of certain items would result in an error.
- Added missing Dire shopkeeper.
- Fixed 's from doing maximum stun duration.
- Fixed issue where private lobbies with passwords could not be found.