As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
April 12, 2012 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← March 28, 2012 Patch||April 12, 2012 Patch||April 13, 2012 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - April 12, 2012
- Enabled Random Draft mode!
- Enabled Lone Druid in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed Ice Blast impact damage not hurting illusions.
- Fixed Chilling Touch affecting Spirit Bear and Warlock Golem.
- Fixed Culling Blade ending after death effects like Diabolic Edict and Epicenter.
- Fixed Nightmare putting Juggernaut to sleep while Omnislashing.
- Fixed Fiend's Grip doing one tick less damage than it should have.
- Fixed Firefly destroying trees in a bigger AoE than intended.
- Fixed Flamebreak hitting magic immune units (6.74b change).
- Fixed Rupture interaction with spells like Omnislash, Ball Lightning, etc.
- Fixed Chronosphere not freezing invulnerable towers.
- Fixed Omnislash considering ancients as valid targets.
- Fixed Omnislash ending prematurely if a target becomes invulnerable.
- Fixed being able to hide inside an enemy Spirit Bear/Golem with Infest (wasn't doing damage to it though)
- Fixed Infest not removing buffs before jumping in.
- Fixed Feast bonus damage type allowing it to critical strike.
- Fixed Mana Drain missing its last 1/4 tick.
- Fixed Entangle not affecting magic immune units.
- Fixed Entangle not interrupting channeling spells.
- Fixed Moonlight Shadow not affecting allied units sometimes (Disrupted, Phase Shifted, etc).
- Fixed Replicate being castable on Spirit Bear and Warlock Golem.
- Fixed Sanity's Eclipse mana drain logic.
- Fixed Ethereal Jaunt not dodging projectiles properly.
- Reduced the delay before being able to issue orders after Meat Hook.
- Fixed some bugs with Unstable Current killing a target after its ability starts (like Omnislashing while dead).
- Fixed Plasma Field not giving AoE vision following Razor.
- Fixed Slithereen Crush affecting couriers.
- Fixed Global Silences affecting couriers abilities.
- Fixed permanently losing the ability to block creeps after the first Spectral Dagger use.
- Fixed being unable to target magic immune units with Netherstrike.
- Fixed Great Cleave working on denies.
- Fixed March of the Machines spawn per second from 30 to 24.
- Fixed March of the Machines movement speed from 500 to 400.
- Fixed Heat-Seeking Missile hitting Spirit Bear and Warlock Golem.
- Fixed March of the Machines killing couriers.
- Fixed Aghanim tree doing too much damage to buildings.
- Fixed Aghanim tree cleaving when attacking buildings.
- Fixed Vengeful Spirit's Wave of Terror affecting couriers.
- Fixed Viper Strike being an instant effect instead of a dodgeable projectile.
- Fixed Weaver's Swarm getting one shotted by attack spells like Impetus and Arcane Orb.
- Fixed bug where Swarm bugs would cause some heroes to spin when attacking them, or not be able to attack them at all.
- Fixed being able to Shackleshot onto Ancients/Roshan.
- Fixed units/wards being unable to attack animation cancel if they are unable to move.
- Fixed abilities going into cooldown if the target dies while paying mana cost (ie. from Nether Ward).
- Fixed Alchemist's Unstable Concoction and Bounty Hunter's Track being castable on Spirit Bear/Golem.
- Fixed cleave damage not waking up Nightmared units.
- Fixed Mjollnir and Maelstrom having orb selection priorty when attacking buildings.
- Fixed Armlet lifedraining on Illusions.
- Fixed DisableHelp not working for Chen's Persuasion.
- Fixed Roshan not disabling Blink Dagger.
- Fixed Tranquil Boots going into a short cooldown whenever you took damage.
- Reordered Mekansm recipe list to have Headdress first.
- Fixed Pudge's Meat Hook and Mirana's Arrow not hitting Spirit Bear.
- Fixed Vampiric Aura showing buff on things it does not affect.
- Fixed neutral units being able to cast their spells while disabled/silenced when they aren't player controlled.
- Fixed Double Damage rune not granting a fake buff to nearby illusions.
- Fixed neutral Centaur attack speed aura increasing speed by percentages instead of constant amounts
- Fixed being unable to purge an offensive Decrepify
- Fixed Ethereal Blade interaction with Spirit Bear.
- Fixed a bug where if Nature's Prophet cast Sprout on Lycan in wolf form while he was running, Lycan could run through the trees and escape the sprout.
- Illusions now fake display the same crit overhead values as the real hero.
- A global message is now displayed when you random a hero.
- There is now a 2 second cooldown on unpausing a paused game, to prevent two people trying to pause the game at the same time and accidentally unpausing.
- Fixed being unable to Glyph while disabled.
- Fixed printing the wrong kill message when an illusion kills a tower
- Fixed spectator FoW keys broken.
- Fixed the courier failing to pick up an item from the stash resulting in the item teleporting to the hero's feet.
- Items that are dropped on the ground as a result of a full inventory will now always be usable in item combines, even if they cannot be dropped right next to a hero.
- While watching a replay, you can now click on the pips (Hero/Tower Kills) on the XP and Gold panels to jump to 5 seconds before that moment happens.
- Fixed team-only chat in games created via private lobbies.
- Updated Nevermore's animations.
- Updated Shadow Demon's Shadow Poison projectile effect.
- Updated Faceless Void's Backtrack effect.
- Bots will no longer attempt to use a Tango when being attacked or when defending an ally.
- Adjusted some numbers to hopefully make it less likely for bots to try to TP out of a gank attempt when they were obviously going to die before it finished.
- Fixed bug where Zeus would killsteal when his target thought they were safe, even if they weren't.
- Cleaned up sellability of a bunch of bot items, should prevent cases where bots buy recipes for components they've previously sold.
- Added additional items in the builds for Sniper and Juggernaut, they should no longer run out of items to buy in long matches.
- Fixed bug where bots wouldn't realize that Antimage was a hard carry for lane selection purposes.
- Fixed bug where any players in spectate/broadcast slots would prevent bots from picking a hero.
- Bots will now wait to activate until all hero picking is completed.
- Fixed bug where the matchmaker wouldn't try to match bot difficulties when finding a Coop game.
- Fixed bug where bots might still pick up Aegis/Rapier immediately upon them dropping rather than waiting a couple seconds for humans to have a shot at them.
- Added generic attack desire bonus to any enemy hero that is currently stunned.
- Added a haste rune run animation for:
- Added a chase animation for
- Added an injured running animation for
- Added numbers to the segments of the Hero Performance chart.
- Replaced the win/loss tally on the Hero Performance chart with total games played as that hero.