From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- This ability got reworked into the current Spell Shield in the 6.10 gameplay patch.
- Does not interrupt Anti-Mage's channeling spells, or any other order upon toggling.
- Cannot be toggled while disabled.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases Anti-Mage's total base magic resistance to 47.50% / 55% / 62.50% / 70%. while toggled on.