From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
|Factions|| Monks of Turstarkuri|
|Gods||The Dead God|
- Despite being an acolyte at the time of his escape, Anti-Mage has learned some techniques of the Turstarkuri, possibly from its dogmatic scrolls.
- After escaping from Turstarkuri, Anti-Mage continued to meditate in the ways of the Monks of Turstarkuri.
- Anti-Mage feels guilty about being the only survivor, and continues to see his old friends through his mind's eye.
- Anti-Mage has knowledge of the Tael'Am.
- Anti-Mage has a relationship with the Highsand Nomads, becoming one of their initiates.
- Anti-Mage has vanquished Hroth, the Anvil Magus.
- Anti-Mage has vanquished Throsho, the shapeshifting sorcerer.
- Anti-Mage has vanquished Sahsk, and was rewarded for his deed by the sovereign of Yoskreth. Because of these victories, his fame grew.
- Anti-Mage is working with Nortrom for the Tyler Estate.
- Originally, Terrorblade was supposed to be Anti-Mage's brother. This is a reflection of their characters used in DotA. The relationship has likely been removed from the lore.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Anti-Mage
- Play Anti-Mage, our blades shall cut them down.
- Play Play So when you say you'll bring an 'end to magic', you don't mean loveable talking monkey royalty right?
- Play Play Anti-Mage, you need to smile more.
- Play Anti-Mage, your name aside, you're not half bad.
- Play Always pleased to ally myself with the Anti-Mage.
Enemies killing Anti-Mage
- Play Thine own self, be gone.
- Play I must have reminded him of someone he hated.
- Play Teetotalled ya!
- Play Respect the earth…shaker.
- Play Anti-Mage, your dependence on mana is unholy.
- Play You take and you take, Anti-Mage; learn to give!
- Play Anti-Mage, you couldn't blink away from that one.
- Play Keep your mana, Anti-Mage. It's your life I want.
- Play You ain't going nowhere Anti-Mage.
- Play They should call you Ain't-Mage.
- Play Play For someone who says he's anti-magic you sure like teleporting around the battle field.
- Play Play Anti-Mage, beating hypocrites like you never gets old.
- Play Harbinger of bad news for Anti-Mage.
- Play Well, well, if it isn't Auntie Mage.
- Play I am the anti Anti-Mage.
- Play To Anti-Mage, with my compliments.
- Play Anti-Mage, it's like looking in a broken mirror.
- Play Maybe now you'll stop blinking around, Anti-Mage?
- Play Oh, Anti-Mage, I'll make you break your vows.
- Play It's all about discipline, Anti-Mage.
- Play Blink! You're dead.
- Play Whatever do you have against me?
- Play Your name offends me.
- Play Deal with it, Anti-Mage.
- Play My will, not thine.
- Play You'll not dispel my magic!
- Play Over-ruled!
- Play Antimage, you're no fun at all.
- Play Not a fan, Antimage?
- Play Anti-Mage, your efforts against magic do not go unappreciated, I assure you!
- Play Play I have no quarrel with you, Antimage, other than you hating everything I represent.
- Play I foresee an end to magic. Your end in particular.
- Mana Break description.
- Spell Shield description.
- Guilt of the Survivor description.
- Initiate's Cut description.
- Golden Basher Blades description.
- Pauldrons of the Shifting Sorcerer description.
- Bracers of Yoskreth description.
- Dark Willow response: Play I heard you're Silencer's errand boy now. True?
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: Play We heard about your partnership with the Tyler Estate… how's that working out?
- Anti-Mage response: Play The disgrace of magic stricken from our family.