|Factions:||Monks of Turstarkuri|
|Gods:||The Dead God|
|Artifacts:||Chains of Abscession|
- Anti-Mage hates magic.
- Despite being an acolyte at the time of his escape, Anti-Mage has learned some techniques of the Turstarkuri, possibly from its dogmatic scrolls.
- After escaping from Turstarkuri, Anti-Mage continued to meditate in the ways of the Monks of Turstarkuri.
- Anti-Mage feels guilty about being the only survivor, and continues to see his old friends through his mind's eye.
- Anti-Mage has knowledge of the Tael'Am.
- Anti-Mage has a relationship with the Highsand Nomads, becoming one of their initiates.
- Anti-Mage has vanquished Hroth, the Anvil Magus.
- Anti-Mage has vanquished Throsho, the shapeshifting sorcerer.
- Anti-Mage has vanquished Sahsk, and was rewarded for his deed by the sovereign of Yoskreth. Because of these victories, his fame grew.
- Anti-Mage is working with Nortrom for the Tyler Estate.
- Originally, Terrorblade was supposed to be Anti-Mage's brother. This is a reflection of their characters used in DotA. The relationship has likely been removed from the lore.
The Chains of Abscession, an ancient relic corrupted by the Dead God, now serves its master in its desire to hunt down Anti-Mage. It has since fallen into Pudge's hands, who now seems to share the Chains' desire of consuming Anti-Mage.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Anti-Mage
- Play Anti-Mage, our blades shall cut them down.
- Play I heard you're Silencer's errand boy now. True?
- Play Word is the Tyler Estate has you on retainer.
- Play Play So when you say you'll bring an 'end to magic', you don't mean loveable talking monkey royalty right?
- Play Play Anti-Mage, you need to smile more.
- Play Don't you think you're taking things a bit far?
- Play I think it's great you and Silencer are spending quality time together.
- Play Anti-Mage, your name aside, you're not half bad.
- Play Always pleased to ally myself with the Anti-Mage.
Enemies killing Anti-Mage
- Play Thine own self, be gone.
- Play I must have reminded him of someone he hated.
- Play Teetotalled ya!
- Play You should have stuck with punching Invoker.
- Play Respect the earth…shaker.
- Play Anti-Mage, your dependence on mana is unholy.
- Play You take and you take, Anti-Mage; learn to give!
- Play Anti-Mage, you couldn't blink away from that one.
- Play Keep your mana, Anti-Mage. It's your life I want.
- Play You ain't going nowhere Anti-Mage.
- Play They should call you Ain't-Mage.
- Play Play For someone who says he's anti-magic you sure like teleporting around the battle field.
- Play Play Anti-Mage, beating hypocrites like you never gets old.
- Play Harbinger of bad news for Anti-Mage.
- Play Well, well, if it isn't Auntie Mage.
- Play You didn't blink far enough, Anti-Mage.
- Play Hm! I can still find humor in killing those who lack it.
- Play I am the anti Anti-Mage.
- Play To Anti-Mage, with my compliments.
- Play Anti-Mage, it's like looking in a broken mirror.
- Play Maybe now you'll stop blinking around, Anti-Mage?
- Play Oh, Anti-Mage, I'll make you break your vows.
- Play It's all about discipline, Anti-Mage.
- Play Blink! You're dead.
- Play Whatever do you have against me?
- Play Your name offends me.
- Play Deal with it, Anti-Mage.
- Play My will, not thine.
- Play You'll not dispel my magic!
- Play Over-ruled!
- Play Antimage, you're no fun at all.
- Play Not a fan, Antimage?
- Play Anti-Mage, your efforts against magic do not go unappreciated, I assure you!
- Play Play I have no quarrel with you, Antimage, other than you hating everything I represent.
Enemies meeting Anti-Mage
- Play I foresee an end to magic. Your end in particular.
- Mana Break description.
- Spell Shield description.
- Guilt of the Survivor description.
- Initiate's Cut description.
- Golden Basher Blades description.
- Pauldrons of the Shifting Sorcerer description.
- Bracers of Yoskreth description.
- Dark Willow response: Play I heard you're Silencer's errand boy now. True?
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: Play We heard about your partnership with the Tyler Estate… how's that working out?
- Anti-Mage response: Play The disgrace of magic stricken from our family.
- Feast of Abscession response: Play Oh yeah, they like you.
- Feast of Abscession response: Play Sorry, Anti-Mage. I have a… I've an urge to eat you right now.