|Factions:||Monks of Turstarkuri|
|Gods:||The Dead God|
|Artifacts:||Chains of Abscession|
- Anti-Mage hates magic.
- Despite being an acolyte at the time of his escape, Anti-Mage has learned some techniques of the Turstarkuri, possibly from its dogmatic scrolls.
- After escaping from Turstarkuri, Anti-Mage continued to meditate in the ways of the Monks of Turstarkuri.
- Anti-Mage feels guilty about being the only survivor, and continues to see his old friends through his mind's eye.
- Anti-Mage has knowledge of the Tael'Am.
- Anti-Mage has a relationship with the Highsand Nomads, becoming one of their initiates.
- After finishing his self training, Anti Mage joined in the ultimately unsuccessful defense of Bakhwarren.
- Anti-Mage has vanquished Hroth, the Anvil Magus.
- Anti-Mage has vanquished Throsho, the shapeshifting sorcerer.
- Anti-Mage has vanquished Sahsk, and was rewarded for his deed by the sovereign of Yoskreth. Because of these victories, his fame grew.
- Anti-Mage is working with Nortrom for the Tyler Estate.
- Originally, Terrorblade was supposed to be Anti-Mage's brother. This is a reflection of their characters used in DotA. The relationship has likely been removed from the lore.
The Chains of Abscession, an ancient relic corrupted by the Dead God, now serves its master in its desire to hunt down Anti-Mage. It has since fallen into Pudge's hands, who now seems to share the Chains' desire of consuming Anti-Mage.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Anti-Mage
- ▶️ Anti-Mage, our blades shall cut them down.
- ▶️ I heard you're Silencer's errand boy now. True?
- ▶️ Word is the Tyler Estate has you on retainer.
- ▶️ ▶️ So when you say you'll bring an 'end to magic', you don't mean loveable talking monkey royalty right?
- ▶️ ▶️ Anti-Mage, you need to smile more.
- ▶️ Don't you think you're taking things a bit far?
- ▶️ I think it's great you and Silencer are spending quality time together.
- ▶️ Anti-Mage, your name aside, you're not half bad.
- ▶️ Always pleased to ally myself with the Anti-Mage.
Enemies killing Anti-Mage
- ▶️ Thine own self, be gone.
- ▶️ I must have reminded him of someone he hated.
- ▶️ Teetotalled ya!
- ▶️ You should have stuck with punching Invoker.
- ▶️ Respect the earth…shaker.
- ▶️ Anti-Mage, your dependence on mana is unholy.
- ▶️ You take and you take, Anti-Mage; learn to give!
- ▶️ Anti-Mage, you couldn't blink away from that one.
- ▶️ Keep your mana, Anti-Mage. It's your life I want.
- ▶️ You ain't going nowhere Anti-Mage.
- ▶️ They should call you Ain't-Mage.
- ▶️ ▶️ For someone who says he's anti-magic you sure like teleporting around the battle field.
- ▶️ ▶️ Anti-Mage, beating hypocrites like you never gets old.
- ▶️ Harbinger of bad news for Anti-Mage.
- ▶️ Well, well, if it isn't Auntie Mage.
- ▶️ You didn't blink far enough, Anti-Mage.
- ▶️ Hm! I can still find humor in killing those who lack it.
- ▶️ I am the anti Anti-Mage.
- ▶️ To Anti-Mage, with my compliments.
- ▶️ Anti-Mage, it's like looking in a broken mirror.
- ▶️ Maybe now you'll stop blinking around, Anti-Mage?
- ▶️ Oh, Anti-Mage, I'll make you break your vows.
- ▶️ It's all about discipline, Anti-Mage.
- ▶️ Blink! You're dead.
- ▶️ Whatever do you have against me?
- ▶️ Your name offends me.
- ▶️ Deal with it, Anti-Mage.
- ▶️ My will, not thine.
- ▶️ You'll not dispel my magic!
- ▶️ Over-ruled!
- ▶️ Antimage, you're no fun at all.
- ▶️ Not a fan, Antimage?
- ▶️ Anti-Mage, your efforts against magic do not go unappreciated, I assure you!
- ▶️ ▶️ I have no quarrel with you, Antimage, other than you hating everything I represent.
Enemies meeting Anti-Mage
- ▶️ I foresee an end to magic. Your end in particular.
- Mana Break description.
- Spell Shield description.
- Guilt of the Survivor description.
- Initiate's Cut description.
- Fervent Conscript description.
- The Basher Blades description.
- Pauldrons of the Shifting Sorcerer description.
- Bracers of Yoskreth description.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ I heard you're Silencer's errand boy now. True?
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: ▶️ We heard about your partnership with the Tyler Estate… how's that working out?
- Anti-Mage response: ▶️ The disgrace of magic stricken from our family.
- Feast of Abscession response: ▶️ Oh yeah, they like you.
- Feast of Abscession response: ▶️ Sorry, Anti-Mage. I have a… I've an urge to eat you right now.