From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Reduced strength gain from 1.5 to 1.3.
- Reduced base intelligence from 15 to 12.
- Reduced Spell Shield magic resistance bonus from 26%/34%/42%/50% to 20%/30%/40%/50%.
- Level 15 left talent: Replaced Blink leaves behind an uncontrollable illusion [ ] with 15 agility bonus.
- Level 20 right talent: Replaced +10 to all stats with Blink leaves behind an uncontrollable illusion. [ ]
- Increased illusion damage taken from 250% to 300%.
- Fixed the illusion being able to spawn inside Anti-Mage and prevent him from moving.
- Level 25 right talent: Reduced Spell Shield magic resistance bonus from 30% to 25%.
- Reduced movement speed from 315 to 310.
- Increased base health regeneration from 0 to 1.5.
- Increased base mana regeneration from 0.01 to 0.9.
- Mana Break is no longer a Unique Attack Modifier. [ ]
- Reworked talents:
- Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade for Anti-Mage: Causes Spell Shield to passively block and reflect a targeted spell once every 12 seconds. Disabled with Break. Follows same rules as Linken's Sphere and Lotus Orb.
- Added talents:
- Increased collision size from 12 to 24.
- Reduced collision size from 24 to 12.
- Added the following animations:
- Teleport (Start and End)
- Added injured attack animations.
- Added injured idle animations.
- Added injured animations.
- Added chase animations.