Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Main Article: Courier
- Even when the secret shop on the enemy side of the map is closer, the courier still chooses the secret shop on its team's side of the map.
- The courier walks as close as possible to the shop keeper.
- When the courier has no items in its inventory, it stands still for a split second when casting this and then continues doing what it was doing previously.
- The courier walks to the same spot as with . But the items are already put into the stash when 700 range away from the shop.
- When the player has no items in its stash, it gives the "No Items To Retrieve From Stash" error message and does not interrupt the courier.
- Retrieves the items from the stash when getting within 700 range of the shop keeper. When the items are retrieved, the courier stops.
- When the courier has no items in its inventory to transfer, it stands still for a split second when casting this and then continues doing what it was doing previously.
- After delivering the items, the courier automatically gets the order.
- When the hero dies before the transfer finishes, the courier returns to the fountain and automatically puts that player's items into their stash.
Magic Resistance Bonus: 100%
- Spell immunity is either gained through a passive ability, a status buff or a visual indicator.