Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
|Losing the courier is punishable by death.|
Main Article: Courier
- Animal Courier is completely shareable.
- Animal Courier cannot be destroyed or sold.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- The Animal Courier is not a valid target for most spells. A list of spells which affect the courier can be found here.
- All couriers are controllable by the entire team, no matter who buys and deploys the courier.
- When deployed, the courier always appears in front of the team's fountain, no matter where the hero was upon deploying it.
- When a courier dies, the opposing team's heroes get gold each. If there already is a dead courier, no gold is granted.
- However, an enemy making the killing blow on a courier always gets the gold bounty.
- When an Animal Courier dies, it respawns in 120 seconds at the team's fountain. While dead, items in its inventory are inaccessible.