Ancient Granite Golem
|Ancient Granite Golem|
|Ancient Jungle Creep|
Ancient Granite Golem is a neutral creep found in:
- Fully stacks with other health increasing effects.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Only increases maximum health by 15%. Does not affect a unit's current health percentage.
- Increases a unit's total health.
- When illusions are spawned while affected by the aura, the illusions' health is based on the hero's health before it is increased by the aura.
- When a unit receives the
debuff, its current health will get reduced to its basic value.
- This means when a unit gains for example 300 health from the aura and is at full health, Ice Blast will cause it to lose the 300 health.
- Effectively increases the Granite Golem's health to 1955 and the Rock Golems' health to 920.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Reduced gold bounty from 86-97 to 78-88.
- Reduced gold bounty from 107-121 to 86-97.
- Reduced experience bounty from 155 to 124.
- Ancient Granite Golem health reduced from 2000 to 1700
- Ancient Granite Golem now has an aura which grants 15% bonus health to its allies
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.