Ancient Black Dragon
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Ancient Black Dragon|
|Ancient Jungle Creep|
Ancient Black Dragon is a neutral creep found in:
- Deals 42.5 damage in 0.5 second intervals, immediately upon cast, resulting in 21 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 892.5 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Multiple instances of Fireball on the same area stack, with each cast dealing damage to units within range.
- Provides 300 radius flying vision at the targeted area for its duration. The vision does not linger.
- As a neutral unit:
- The dragon never uses this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
100% Splash Radius: 50
50% Splash Radius: 150
25% Splash Radius: 250
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Dragonhide Aura fully stack with each other.
- Also stacks with other sources of armor.
- Since this ability is in the 3rd slot for the dragon, Doom does not get it when devouring it.
- Updated Black Dragon's model and texture.
- Reduced gold bounty from 120-152 to 108-137.
- Reduced gold bounty from 150-190 to 120-152.
- Reduced experience bounty from 155 to 124.
- Armor reduced from 4 to 3.
- Now has 500 mana.
- Increased Dragonhide Aura armor bonus from 2 to 3.
- Added a new ability for Ancient Black Dragons
- The Black Dragon hurls a fire blast on the ground, igniting the area for some time. Enemies caught in the fire take damage per second.
- Cast range: 1000
- Cast point: 0.3
- Radius: 300
- Damage per second: 85
- Damage interval: 0.5
- Duration: 10
- Mana cost: 100
- Cooldown: 10
- Notes: Provides flying vision over the area for its duration.
- Bounty reduced from 199 to 170
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.