Ancient Apparition/Old Abilities
Cast Range: 800
Number of Attacks: 3/4/5/6
Movement Speed Slow: 30%
Slow Duration: 0.3
Buff Duration: 20/24/28/32
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Chilling Touch places a buff on allied heroes within the area which enchants their attacks. Leaving or entering the area after cast has no effect.
- The buff is only placed on allied heroes (including illusions. clones and ), but not on
- The buff is always placed on Ancient Apparition, even when he is outside the targeted area.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- Only successful hits reduce the number of left attacks and apply the damage. The damage is always applied before the leading attack damage.
- However, hitting an already dead target also counts as a successful hit, which results in wasting one charge.
- The damage source is set to be the attacking hero, not Ancient Apparition.
- Can deal up to 60/160/300/480 ( 300/480/700/960) damage per buffed ally, and 300/800/1500/2400 ( 1500/2400/3500/4800) damage with 5 buffed heroes (before reductions).
- Each attack places a new separate debuff, fully stacking with the slow of other attacks.
- The attacks first apply their own damage, then Chilling Touch damage, then apply the slow debuff.
- Recasting Chilling Touch refreshes the buff duration, resets the number of attacks, and updates the number of attacks and damage bonus based on the current level and talents.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent does not upgrade Ancient Apparition's already placed Chilling Touch buffs.