From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Ancient Apparition
- Play We will bring a storm of ice and flame upon them!
- Play You mistake me Apparition. I am more than you know.
- Play Ancient Apparition: an elemental in service to the Fundament.
- Play Apparition, with you by my side I'll live to be an ancient mariner!
- Play Play Listen ghost, if you're ever gonna ask the Crystal Maiden out on that date, you better start working on those ice puns.
- Play Play Here's the plan: you freeze 'em, and I'll smash their face in.
- Play Excellent, an apparition of exceptional age. What I wonder can it teach me.
- Play So are you supposed to be some kind of ice ghost?
Enemies meeting Ancient Apparition
Enemies killing Ancient Apparition
- Play I always wondered what you'd get if you melted Apparition down.
- Play When your blood runs cold, you can blame it on me.
- Play I prefer my spirits in liquid form.
- Play Time for a cold one.
- Play When ice meets blade, ice loses.
- Play Ice is no match for fire.
- Play Naught but steam!
- Play Old, cold and busted.
- Play You have been too long in the cold.
- Play You should not fight your betters.
- Play You are beneath me.
- Play A respectable chill, Apparition, but put some fire in it next time. More ice, too.
- Play Ancient you were, dead you are.
- Play Ice cracks, the same as stone.
- Play Play You think you're the first spirit I've dealt with?
- Play Chirp!
- Play Thaw and shatter.
- Play Death's cold embrace.
- Play Mm, Spirit, Apparition…they're nothing alike.
- Play Nothing personal, Ancient. Some of my best friends are fossils.
- Play Did you know that I shatter ice with my fists for fun?
- Play You're the ice cold wind beneath my wings.
- Play You shall almost certainly exhale your last in an icy blast.
- Monkey King response: Play Listen ghost, if you're ever gonna ask the Crystal Maiden out on that date, you better start working on those ice puns.