From Dota 2 Wiki
Alpha Wolf is a neutral creep found in:
- Increases attack damage by an average of 20%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack (e.g. with Doom after devouring the wolf and having a crit item).
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Critical Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Fully stacks with other attack damage increasing auras.
- Reduced gold bounty from 37-45 to 30-36.
- Reduced experience bounty from 88 to 70.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 33: Could not find Cargo data for "Critical Strike". and Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 33: Could not find Cargo data for "Packleader's Aura". are now disabled by Break.
- Attack damage aura AoE increased from 500 to 900
- Added an Alpha Wolf with a command aura in the wolves' creep camp
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.