Alchemist is a team of two beings, the Keen Razzil Darkbrew, and his ogre accomplice. Razzil is a member of the Darkbrew Family, known for their interest in chymistry. Forever on the search for materials to use in alchemy, the pair extracts ingredients from the corpses of their foes. Although pacified by Razzil's makeshift potion, the ogre nonetheless seems tired of carrying his partner around, and longs for new shoes, a back brace, and less walking.
Despite Razzil's estrangement from his family, he still sometimes serve as their enforcer.
Tinker believes that alchemy is an illegitimate science, and thinks Razzil is a loon for practicing it.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Alchemist
- ▶️ I love your money.
- ▶️ You know, the best part of being your friend is that when I rob you, who cares? You can make more.
- ▶️ ▶️ So you met in jail, huh? I was stuck in solitary.
- ▶️ ▶️ Listen Ogre, some financial advice? If that little man stiffs you out of any of your money, beat him to death.
- ▶️ You look like a newborn, Razzil. Riding around like that.
- ▶️ So can you make any good potions? Hm? You know the kind I mean...
- ▶️ So they say your alchemy blew up an entire mountain? How'd you do it?
- ▶️ Jockey.
- ▶️ Jockey.
Enemies killing Alchemist
- ▶️ Your free ride is over.
- ▶️ Ride no more, smallkeen!
- ▶️ Smallkeens should be scoured from the land!
- ▶️ Two bounties for one!
- ▶️ You shouldn't be carrying all that money around, Alchemist.
- ▶️ Shame you picked the wrong side, Alchemist.
- ▶️ A small-Keen and his ogre meet their deaths.
- ▶️ Sagan has been eyeing your mount all day.
- ▶️ ▶️ Look on the bright side Alchemist: you can make yourself a potion to forget this fight.
- ▶️ ▶️ Alchemist, you could be riding that frost dragon and I'd still end you.
- ▶️ The ogre and his parasite are no more.
- ▶️ Sorry, I was aiming for the little guy. Me too.
- ▶️ Shame about the ogre. True dat.
- ▶️ You're free! Naw, I think he's dead.
- ▶️ Alchemy? No, my friends, merely humble swordplay.
- ▶️ Chirp!
- ▶️ I do all me own dirty work, Al.
- ▶️ You ride no more.
- ▶️ Quit hogging all the good chems!
- ▶️ What sort of loon believes in Alchemy?
- ▶️ Ride your ogre to hell, small-keen.
- ▶️ Ogre, you had a growth on your neck. I cut it off.
- ▶️ I knocked that chip off your shoulder.
- ▶️ ▶️ You must be this tall to die.
- ▶️ Keep your filthy Alchemy away from these waters!
- ▶️ ▶️ Money grubbing Alchemist, I gave you that one free of charge.
Enemies dying to Alchemist
- ▶️ The ogre and his parasite slay me.
Enemies meeting Alchemist
- ▶️ Two on one? My favorite odds.
- Alchemist response: ▶️ You don't think Pudge will mind if we salvage him for fluids, do ya?
- Alchemist response: ▶️ Oh, this is gonna be good! Is it new shoes?
- Alchemist response: ▶️ I love buying new equipment! Is it a back brace?
- Alchemist response: ▶️ Blink dagger! Less walking is good!
- Darkbrew Enforcer description.
- Tinker response: ▶️ What sort of loon believes in Alchemy?