From Dota 2 Wiki
|Polished with the incantation of his final breath, the gift of a dying mage to his sickly son.|
- The spell damage bonuses from multiple Aether Lenses stack.
- The spell damage bonus from Aether Lens (6%) is equivalent to the amount provided by 84 intelligence.
Cast Range Increase: 220
- Cast range bonuses of multiple Aether Lenses do not stack.
- Stacks with the cast range increases from talents.
- The cast range bonus only affects ability and item cast ranges. It does not affect the area of effect of any spell.
- Some spells which affect a line or an area in front of the caster, have their reach increased as well (with some exceptions).
- Blink and other blink-like spells also have their max distance increased.
Main article: Aether Lens/Interactions
- Aether Lens is commonly seen on spellcasting heroes who can benefit from the cast range bonus and Spell Amp, often built using the Energy Booster from a disassembled pair of Arcane Boots:
- Useful to outrange enemies' damage and disable spells.
- The range allow you to spam your abilities while staying under the tower.