From Dota 2 Wiki
|The lost blade of the Commander of the Abyss, this edge cuts into an enemy's soul.|
- When held by Slardar, Spirit Breaker, Troll Warlord or Faceless Void, Bash cannot proc.
- One Abyssal Blade grants a total of 450 health, 15.6 health regeneration and 10 (20 to strength heroes) attack damage.
- The effect is instant and does not need to travel.
- Abyssal Blade's bash does not stack with the bash of Skull Basher and other Abyssal Blades.
- When obtaining multiple items with the bash ability, only the one that has been continuously the longest in the inventory works.
- The mini-bash ability of Monkey King Bar is not treated as a bash, and it works fully independently from other bashes.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- Adds an average of 21.25 damage to every attack for melee heroes, and 8.5 damage for ranged heroes.
- Bash uses pseudo-random distribution.
Proc Chance: 50%
Blocked Damage (Melee): 70
Blocked Damage (Ranged): 35
Heroes whose default item build includes Abyssal Blade as a situational item: