From Dota 2 Wiki
|The lost blade of the Commander of the Abyss, this edge cuts into an enemy's soul.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 475 health, 6.88% health regen amplification (at least 7.48 health regen), 1% magic resistance and 35 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 430 health, 5.5% health regen amplification (at least 7.39 health regen) and 0.8% magic resistance.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 430 health, 5.5% health regen amplification (at least 7.39 health regen) and 0.8% magic resistance.
- When held by Bash cannot proc. , , or ,
- The effect is instant and does not need to travel.
- Abyssal Blade's bash does not stack with the bash of and other Abyssal Blades.
- When obtaining multiple items with the bash ability, only the one that has been continuously the longest in the inventory works.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Adds an average of 25 damage to every attack for melee heroes, and 10 damage for ranged heroes.
- Bash uses pseudo-random distribution.
Proc Chance: 50%
Blocked Damage (Melee): 70
Blocked Damage (Ranged): 35
Heroes whose default item build includes Abyssal Blade as a situational item:
, , , , , .
- Use Overwhelm to interrupt the enemy heroes' channeling such as or any channeled abilities like .
- Although sometimes optional, it is best to buy items that grant attack speed which procs Bash more.
- Due to the short cast range of Overwhelm, it is best to have a gap closer, like blink abilities to position oneself to cast it, or invisibility to sneak up upon targets.
- Since the Bash pierces spell immunity, it is best used when facing heroes with spell immunity (such as or ). The active ability also has a guaranteed 2-seconds stun that also pierces spell immunity.
- Be careful when facing heroes with skills/items that applies strong dispel such as or , it is best to use abilities with silence or mute to compensate this.