Move Speed Bonus: 15%
Attack Speed Bonus: 10/20/30/40
Slow Duration: 2.5
Bonus Duration: 4.5
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- On each successful attack, Abaddon places a debuff on the target which slows them.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- Every allied unit which starts attacking a unit which has the Curse of Avernus debuff on, gets the speed increasing buff.
- This means it does not matter if Abaddon is still attacking the unit. As long as a unit has the debuff on, allies get the speed buff upon attacking it.
- The speed increasing buff is not applied on buildings, wards or enemies attacking a debuffed unit.
- Abaddon himself always gets the speed increasing buff upon starting an attack, regardless of the debuff, except when the attack target is a building.
- However, after having placed the debuff on a building, Abaddon gets the buff like how allies do upon attacking it.
- Successive attacks on the same target do no stack, but refresh the duration instead. This goes for the buff and debuff.
- Choosing the slow upgrading talent does not affect any of Abaddon's currently placed Curse of Avernus debuffs.
- This ability got reworked into the in the 6.33 gameplay patch.
- Frostmourne is a Unique Attack Modifier, and does not stack with other Unique Attack Modifiers.
- Successive attacks with Curse of Avernus do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- This ability got reworked in the 6.24 gameplay patch.
- Abaddon cannot be controlled until he or the target dies. The target is not disabled and can act freely.