From Dota 2 Wiki
|An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +2 HP regeneration|
- Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as a core item: Doom.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as a situational item: Abaddon, Anti-Mage, Beastmaster, Bounty Hunter, Chen, Legion Commander, Meepo.
- Vladimir's Offering is normally picked up in the early-mid game as it cannot be upgraded into a better item (like Helm of the Dominator to Satanic). It's wide variety of bonuses and useful components makes it an attractive choice for melee heroes.
- However, in the lategame a support should pick it up for the damage and armor auras.
- Vladimir's Offering assists with pushing due to conferring armour and lifesteal to nearby creeps, making them withstand hits from enemy creeps, heroes and towers for longer.
- It is often purchased by Ursa to allow him to kill Roshan alone at a low level due to the damage done by Fury Swipes being affected by lifesteal.
- The item is good to buff units under your control, especially bear from Lone Druid, wolfs from Lycan and necronomicons.