From Dota 2 Wiki
|An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.|
| Bought From|
|Bonus|| +2 Strength|
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as an early-game item: Lycan.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as a core item: Doom, Ursa.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as a situational item: Abaddon, Alchemist, Anti-Mage, Beastmaster, Bloodseeker, Bounty Hunter, Brewmaster, Chen, Juggernaut, Legion Commander, Lone Druid, Meepo, Omniknight, Phantom Assassin, Slark, Treant Protector.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Vladmir's Offering is normally picked up in the early-mid game as it cannot be upgraded into a better item (like Helm of the Dominator to Satanic). Its wide variety of bonuses and useful components makes it an attractive choice for melee heroes.
- However, in the lategame a support should pick it up for the damage and armor auras.
- Vladmir's Offering assists with pushing due to conferring armour and lifesteal to nearby creeps, making them withstand hits from enemy creeps, heroes and towers for longer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]