|An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Vladmir's Offering grants a total of 40 health, 3.06 health regeneration, 4.29 armor, 2 attack speed, 24 mana, 0.88 mana regeneration, 0.125% spell damage and 2 attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
- The aura bonuses do not stack with the auras from Ring of Basilius, Ring of Aquila and other Vladmir's Offerings.
- The lifesteal is not a Unique Attack Modifier, so it stacks additively with all other sources of lifesteal.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- Restores mana in the form of mana regeneration, so it regenerates 0.08 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which makes 0.8 mana per second.
- The flat mana regen bonus is not considered by percentage mana regeneration increases.
- Regenerates up to 48 mana and 180 health in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Affects invulnerable units.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as a early game item
Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as a core item
Ursa, Broodmother, Doom
Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as a situtional item
Brewmaster, Bounty Hunter, Meepo, Slark, Legion Commander, Phantom Assassin, Lone Druid, Omniknight, Bloodseeker.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Vladmir's Offering is normally picked up in the early-mid game as it cannot be upgraded into a better item (like Helm of the Dominator to Satanic). Its wide variety of bonuses and useful components makes it an attractive choice for melee heroes.
- It can be useful for a carry with a unique attack modifier like a Desolator. However, in the lategame a support should pick it up for the damage and armor auras.
- Vladmir's Offering assists with pushing due to conferring armour and lifesteal to nearby creeps, making them withstand hits from enemy creeps, heroes and towers for longer.
- Since Vladmir's Aura can't be toggled off, its status buff icon is always visible on creeps. Therefore it is possible to detect invisible enemy heroes holding Vladmir's Offering by checking enemy creeps' status buff icons.
- When having 44 or more intelligence, Sage's Mask provides more mana regeneration ( ) than a Vladmir's Offering.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]