|An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
One Vladmir's Offering grants a total of 38 health, 0.06 health regeneration, 0.28 armor, 2 attack speed, 26 mana, 0.08 mana regeneration and 2 attack damage.
Together with the aura, it grants a total of 3.06 health regeneration and 0.88 mana regeneration to the owner.
Ability[edit | edit source]
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as an early-game item: Lycan.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as a core item: Broodmother, Doom, Ursa.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as a situational item: Abaddon, Alchemist, Anti-Mage, Beastmaster, Bloodseeker, Bounty Hunter, Brewmaster, Chen, Juggernaut, Legion Commander, Lone Druid, Meepo, Omniknight, Phantom Assassin, Slark, Treant Protector.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Vladmir's Offering is normally picked up in the early-mid game as it cannot be upgraded into a better item (like Helm of the Dominator to Satanic). Its wide variety of bonuses and useful components makes it an attractive choice for melee heroes.
- However, in the lategame a support should pick it up for the damage and armor auras.
- Vladmir's Offering assists with pushing due to conferring armour and lifesteal to nearby creeps, making them withstand hits from enemy creeps, heroes and towers for longer.
- Since Vladmir's Aura can't be toggled off, its status buff icon is always visible on creeps. Therefore it is possible to detect invisible enemy heroes holding Vladmir's Offering by checking enemy creeps' status buff icons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]