From Dota 2 Wiki
|An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.|
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Vladmir's Offering grants a total of 40 health, 3.06 health regeneration, 4.29 armor, 2 attack speed, 24 mana, 0.88 mana regeneration, 0.125% spell damage and 2 attack damage.
Ability[edit | edit source]
| Grants lifesteal, health regeneration, mana regeneration, bonus attack damage, and armor to allies in a 900 radius. The lifesteal percentage is based on whether the hero affected by the aura is melee or ranged.|
Multiple instances of Vladmir's Aura do not stack.
Lifesteal (Melee): 15%
Lifesteal (Ranged): 10%
Attack Damage Bonus: 15%
Mana Regeneration Bonus: 0.8
Health Regeneration Bonus: 3
Armor Bonus: 4
Item Vladmir Aura: Undispellable.
- The aura bonuses do not stack with the auras from Ring of Basilius, Ring of Aquila and other Vladmir's Offerings.
- The lifesteal is not a Unique Attack Modifier, so it stacks additively with all other sources of lifesteal.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of the affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- Restores mana in the form of mana regeneration, so it regenerates 0.08 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which makes 0.8 mana per second.
- The flat mana regen bonus is not considered by percentage mana regeneration increases.
- Regenerates up to 48 mana and 180 health in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Affects invulnerable units.
Recommended heroes[edit | edit source]
- Heroes whose default item build includes Vladmir's Offering as a situational item: Lone Druid.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Vladmir's Offering is normally picked up in the early-mid game as it cannot be upgraded into a better item (like Helm of the Dominator to Satanic). Its wide variety of bonuses and useful components makes it an attractive choice for melee heroes.
- However, in the lategame a support should pick it up for the damage and armor auras.
- Vladmir's Offering assists with pushing due to conferring armour and lifesteal to nearby creeps, making them withstand hits from enemy creeps, heroes and towers for longer.
- Since Vladmir's Aura can't be toggled off, its status buff icon is always visible on creeps. Therefore it is possible to detect invisible enemy heroes holding Vladmir's Offering by checking enemy creeps' status buff icons.
- When having 44 or more intelligence, Sage's Mask provides more mana regeneration ( ) than a Vladmir's Offering.
Trivia[edit | edit source]