Unreleased Heroes
| Radiant Strength
|| Dire Strength
| Radiant Agility
|| Dire Agility
| Radiant Intelligence
|| Dire Intelligence
 Unreleased Hero status
These are heroes that are currently in a moderately advanced state of development by Valve and should be released "soon".
Note: The heroes are ranked in order of state of development present in Dota 2 beta files, not in order of release.
Ranking is: finished, polished, beta, alpha. Most other heroes have only extremely crude icons and avatars. Particles status is highly subjective.
 Unreleased neutral creeps
- Game modes playable in Dota 1:
- Death Mode - If you die, you will have to pick a new hero before you can respawn.
- Easy Mode - Towers are weaker, experience is gained faster, and you get more periodic gold.
- TagTeam - You are assigned two random heroes (different hero classes). You choose which to start the game with. You start with the same bonus gold as all random.
- New game modes:
- Holdout Mode - The gamemode appears to be a Horde style holdout mode where you fight against waves of enemies. There is currently a total of 10 rounds, 9 of which are against couriers. The last round (10th) refers to a unit that currently isn’t in the game ”npc_dota_creature_slithereen”.
- The ability to join "ongoing games that are missing players"
- The ability to replace missing players with bots (currently only in Limited Heroes)
- Custom games