From Dota 2 Wiki
Treasures are purchasable boxes that contain cosmetic items. They are obtained through the Dota 2 Store, charms, or the item drop system. Each treasure can be opened once to receive one or more random items from its listed contents.
Rarity[edit | edit source]
- Each treasure comes with a drop list, categorized into rarity tiers.
- Items in higher rarity tiers are unboxed less frequently.
- Unusual quality couriers can be unboxed from some treasures at approximately 1-2% chance.
- Item rarity does not affect drop chances.
Duplicates[edit | edit source]
- Opening multiple copies of the same treasure guarantees a different item is unboxed every time.
- Previously received items will not be unboxed again unless all items have been unboxed.
- This rule does not apply to Very Rare or Extremely Rare drops.
- After all standard items have been received, future treasure openings will yield random items from the droplist.
Trade Restrictions[edit | edit source]
- Items unboxed from treasures cannot be traded or marketed for three months.
- However, restricted items can be gifted once to a friend.
- This restriction does not apply to Extremely Rare drops.
List of Treasures[edit | edit source]