The International 2017 Battle Pass
|The International 2017 Battle Pass|
30 August 2017
The International 2017 Battle Pass is a tournament pass and features bundle made for The International 2017. It is similar to past compendiums and contains numerous quests, achievements, and earnable rewards for its owner. Owners of the Battle Pass will have access to Siltbreaker, an exclusive multiplayer campaign. 25% of the proceeds obtained from this Battle Pass will go towards the tournament prize pool.
- 1 Battle Points
- 2 Siltbreaker Campaign
- 3 Prestige Towers
- 4 Effects
- 5 Chat Wheel Sounds
- 6 Slark's Riptide Rumble
- 7 Rylai's Battle Blessing
- 8 Rank Double Down
- 9 Recycling
- 10 Trophies
- 11 Queue Trivia
- 12 Favorite Team
- 13 Season Ranked Matchmaking
- 14 Weekend Battle Cup
- 15 Fantasy League
- 16 Arcana Vote
- 17 External links
Battle points are used to level up the Battle Pass. 1,000 points are required for each level.
* Immortal Treasure I 2017, Immortal Treasure II 2017, Immortal Treasure III 2017 and International 2017 Premium Player Card Pack repeat every 30 levels.
* Trust of the Benefactor 2017 repeats every 50 levels.
Battle points can be acquired in numerous ways.
- Each quest has three selectable difficulty tiers that award different amounts of Battle Points.
- Quests can be completed on any tier.
- Players must win the match(es) in order to complete the quest.
- Completing the final quest in each path will award players with a special equipment set.
- Earning 40 stars in each path will award players with a style unlock item for the corresponding set.
|CASTER AND COMMANDER||Win 1 / 3 / 5 Games with an Intelligence hero.||200|| |
|DEEP ROOTS||Root 10 / 20 / 30 enemy Heroes.||400|
|SPYGLASS SPECIALIST||Place 20 / 40 / 60 Observer Wards for your team.||400|
|LIKE SWIMMING||Slow enemy heroes of a total of 30 / 60 / 90 seconds using Shiva's Guard.||400|
|INTERDICTOR||Get 2 / 4 / 6 Kills or Assists on heroes while they are disabled by your stun.||200|
|FATAL MIRAGE||Deal 4 / 8 / 12 Damage while under effect of Glimmer Cape.||400|
|CHANGE ATTACK||Hex your enemies by any means necessary for a total of 20 / 40 / 60 seconds.||400|
|CAN'T ESCAPE THE NOOSE||Deal 1000 / 3000 / 5000 Damage to enemy heroes that are in Ethereal Form.||400|
|NO PREY NO PAY||Earn 4000 / 8000 / 10000 Gold for your team.||400|
|SUDDEN GYBE||Stun 8 / 12 / 16 enemy heroes after using Blink Dagger.||200|
|DRY POWDER||Deal 2000 / 4000 / 6000 or more Pure damage to enemy heroes.||400|
|SHIP'S SURGEON||Heal 3 or more of your allies with Mekansm at once a total of 3 / 6 / 9 times.||400|
|PRESS-GANG||Hit three or more enemy heroes with a single spell 10 / 30 / 50 time.||200|
|EVASIVE ACTION||Absorb 3 / 6 / 9 spells targeted on your ally with Linken's Sphere or Lotus Orb.||400|
|SAILOR'S FORTUNE|| THUNK enemy heroes with your weapon 20 / 40 / 60 times,
and DING-DING-DING enemies with Fireblast or Ignite a total of 10 / 20 / 30 times.
|Total Possible Points:|| 10,400|
Path of the Wave Breaker
|SWASHBUCKLER||Win 1 / 3 / 5 games with an Agility hero.||200|| |
|MASTER-AT-ARMS||Win 1 / 3 / 5 games with an Strength hero.||200|
|UNSINKABLE||Have no more than 5 / 3 / 1 deaths at the end of the game.||400|
|RUM PUNCH||Bash enemy heroes for a total of 12 / 24 / 36 times.||400|
|LUBBER'S FATE||Kill a single enemy 2 / 3 / 4 times.||400|
|CAST AWAY||Debuff your enemies with Medallion of Courage for a total of 30 / 60 / 90 seconds.||200|
|BODY TRIPLE||Purge 5 / 10 / 15 debuffs using Manta Style.||400|
|SUBMARINER||Get 3 / 6 / 9 Kills or Assists on heroes that are under protection of their Tower.||400|
|TWIN PROPELLERS||Consume Moon Shard yourself or use it on allies 2 / 4 / 6 times.||200|
|RIVERVIEW GUSHER||Deal 2000 / 4000 / 6000 damage from critical hits.||400|
|CHUM IN THE WATER||Get 15 / 20 / 25 charges on a Bloodstone.||400|
|BURIAL AT BKB||Get 2 / 4 / 6 Kills or Assists on enemy heroes after using Black King Bar.||200|
|LOYAL CREW||Deal 2000 / 4000 / 6000 damage using controlled units.||400|
|FREEBOOT HAUL||Achieve 7500 / 10000 / 12500 net worth by 25:00 seconds.||400|
|NIGHT WATCH||Hit 20 / 40 / 60 enemy heroes with Lucent Beams from any source, and kill 10 / 15 / 20 creeps in 30 seconds or less.||400|
|Total Possible Points:|| 10,000|
Path of the Rising Tide
- This quest path has objectives that require the whole team to complete together.
- Players must complete 12 quests to earn the reward set, and 34 stars to earn the style upgrade.
|PRE-DAWN SORTIE||Kill 2 / 3 / 4 towers as a team before you lose one.||400|| |
|SPLITTING HEADACHE||Kill 2 enemy towers within 90 / 60 / 30 seconds of each other before the game reaches 30 minutes.||500|
|BINDING AGENTS||Disable enemy heroes for 250 / 350 / 450 seconds with your team.||200|
|TEAM BUILDING||Achieve total team healing of 10000 / 15000 / 20000.||400|
|ALL HANDS ON DECK||Get 25 / 35 / 45 total assists with your team before the game timer reaches 25:00.||200|
|ROLLING FOG GANK||Smoke and kill an enemy hero 1 / 2 / 3 times with 2 teammates.||400|
|BATTLE CUP BUCCANEER||Win 1 / 2 / 3 Battle Cup games.||500|
|FIRST MATES||Have your team get first blood, first tower kill, and first Roshan kill.||400|
|GIVE NO QUARTER||Have 10 / 12 / 14 team kills before 15:00.||400|
|GROUP EXERCISES||Deal 20000 / 40000 / 60000 or more Physical damage to enemy heroes with your team.||200|
|OUR AURA BE OUR ALLY||Be simultaneously affected by 6 / 9 / 12 auras present on your team.||400|
|LEAVE THE PARTY IN RUNES||Pick up or Bottle a total of 20 / 30 / 40 Runes with your team before the game time reaches 30 minutes.||200|
|EARN YOUR SEA LEGS||Win 1 / 2 / 3 games in Captain's Mode.||400|
|Total Possible Points:|| 9,200|
- Tokens can be wagered at the beginning of a match.
- Winning a match will earn the player Battle Points equal to double the amount of tokens wagered.
- Winners do not receive the losing team's total wagered tokens, as was the case with the Winter Battle Pass.
- Tokens expire at the end of each week, regardless of whether or not they have been used.
- Players can earn Battle Point Tributes that allows them to add a 250, 500, or 1000 Battle Points to their entire team's wager.
- Each week, Battle Pass owners will be granted 1000 tokens, with weekly bonuses scaling according to Battle Pass level.
- Daily (Hero) Challenges can be completed for 100 points each.
- Weekly Challenges can be completed for 300 points each.
- Players on the winning team can give tips of Battle Points to allies or enemies at the end of each match.
- Players cannot tip more than one player per match.
- Each tip grants 50 Battle Points from the tipper's own Battle Points.
- Players cannot lose levels by tipping.
- Players without a Battle Pass accrue tips and can redeem them once they activate a Battle Pass.
- Predictions for can be made in the Compendium section of the Battle Pass.
|Final Prize Pool Amount||10,000|
Custom towers are rewarded to teams depending on the total level of their Battle Passes. Particle effects not shown here.
- These effects expire on August 30, 2017.
- Click on the arrows to sort effects by category.
|Effect||Battle Pass Level||Preview|
|Eul's Scepter of Divinity||62|
|Seasonal Creep Deny||305|
Chat Wheel Sounds
- Custom sounds for the Chat Wheel are available for Battle Pass owners.
- Team chat sounds can be played once every 30 seconds.
- All chat sounds can be played once every 5 minutes.
|Battle Pass Level||Lines|
Slark's Riptide Rumble
- Play three games per week for a chance to play Slark's upside-down pachinko.
- Players can win 500, 750, 1000, 2000, or 4000 Battle Points, with a very small chance to win the extremely rare Sunken Relic (10 drops per round/week).
Rylai's Battle Blessing
- Crystal Maiden spins the wheel to grant Battle Pass owners a random item or set!
- Click here to view a full list of possible drops.
- This minigame features unique voice acting from Crystal Maiden and Lina.
Rank Double Down
- Players have a weekly option to double the amount of MMR they can gain or lose from playing a match. The number of attempts increases with their Battle Pass level.
|Battle Pass Level||Attempts|
|1||One per week|
|255||Two per week|
|395||Three per week|
Item recycling will be available until the end of the tournament.
|Any item from:||2 Battle Pass Levels|
- Answer trivia questions while queuing to win trivia points.
- Earn trivia points to obtain Battle Pass achievements, which in turn grants Battle Points.
- 100 trivia points are granted for every correct answer, with slightly more if the question is difficult.
- More trivia points are earned if other players fail to answer correctly.
- Players can select a team as their favorite team once they've collected a complete set of player cards of that team.
- A complete set of silver or gold player cards grants higher quality rewards.
- Selecting a favorite team grants the player the following rewards:
- Teleport effect
- Profile icon
- Effigy flag
- Fan counter
Season Ranked Matchmaking
- Players can queue for ranked matches with other Battle Pass owners.
- Season matchmaking uses a separate Matchmaking Rating (MMR).
- After The International 2017, players will receive a trophy that display his or her peak MMR this season, as well as the option to display highest records on their profiles for the following year.
- Players who play over 40 games will be given the option to replace their normal ranked MMR with their season MMR after the tournament ends.
Weekend Battle Cup
- During The International 2017, players can form a party and fight in weekend tournaments.
- 15 Battle Pass levels and Trophy rewards will be given out to winners.
- Only the party leader may act on behalf of the team to forfeit the Battle Cup.
- 100 Trophy / Badge points are awarded when you win a Battle Cup.
- During the Wild Card series and main event, a special Fantasy League will be available to Battle Pass owners.
- Professional player cards are used in this Fantasy League.
- Players can vote for the next hero to receive an Arcana item.
- Heroes are split into four single elimination brackets.
- Each player gets 16 votes per week.
- Votes can be stacked on the same hero.
- Unused Votes do not roll over.
- An extra 16 votes per week is granted at Battle Pass level 9 for a total of 32.
- An extra 16 votes per week is granted at Battle Pass level 28 for a total of 48.