| Town Portal Scroll
| Bought From|
| Alert allies?
The Town Portal Scroll is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Consumables, and at the Side Lane Shop.
Reading the scroll allows the casting hero to teleport to a friendly building. The Town Portal Scroll is often used as a means of escape against heroes who have no way to cancel the channeling.
- Teleport cooldown increased from 65 to 70.
- Teleport no longer removes Ethereal state when it is cast.
- Gold cost reduced from 135 to 100.
- Added an option to require a halt command to in order to cancel a Town Portal Scroll.
- Stacking delay decreased from 3/5/6/7/8 to 3/5/5.5/6/6.5
- Max targeting range increased from 525 to 575
- This is how far you can teleport to from a Tower
- Removed stock cooldown on TP Scrolls, Dust and Sentry Wards
- Double clicking on scrolls now automatically targets your fountain
- Reworked mechanics (additional casting time when more than one hero teleport to one tower)
- Added colored teleportation effects (allied only) at the target destination to match your player color
- Added Scroll of Town Portal to Goblin Shop replacing Javelin
- Changed how Scroll of Town Portal works
- Old TP Scroll:
- Only 1 person can target a specific building
- Gave massive bonus armor
- Gave bonus regardless of casting state
- 12 second shop cooldown
- New TP Scroll:
- Any number of people can teleport at the same location at the same time.
- You can choose the relative area around the structure that you want to TP to.
- Only allies see the exact position, your enemies see it on the building only.
- Does not give any bonus armor
- If structure dies while you are tping, the tp does not force cancel
- 2 second shop cooldown
- Improved Scroll of Teleportation code to armor enhance the building you are teleporting to when you click in the area instead of only when directly clicking on the target
- Minimap now does a special ping to allied players when a unit uses Scroll of Teleportation or Boots of Travel
- Scroll of Town Portal can now target the World Tree/Throne
- Boots of Travel and Scroll of Town Portal now share cooldown
- Scroll of Teleportation replenish interval increased a bit.
- When you use scroll of teleportation, the target structure becomes immune to damage for the casting time (helps vs backdooring)
- Add vulnerable tower to list of allowed targets for item tp.
- Allow item TP on invulnerable allied building